Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
    hell no! Demar must go!

People, myself included, are conversing on mature level on topics many are very divided on.

Please don't have one of those hissy fits as had in the past. It is a great way to lose respect of forum members and return to brutal flame wars that accomplish nothing.... not that anything here accomplishes anything though, haha.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      People, myself included, are conversing on mature level on topics many are very divided on.

Please don't have one of those hissy fits as had in the past. It is a great way to lose respect of forum members and return to brutal flame wars that accomplish nothing.... not that anything here accomplishes anything though, haha.
      I thought the "" made it clear that I was joking. Nobody is having a "hissy fit", and also don't tell me what to do please.

Thanks buddy

Comment

I thought the "" made it clear that I was joking. Nobody is having a "hissy fit", and also don't tell me what to do please.

Thanks buddy
        Sorry dude. Didn't mean to kick the hornets nest.

There was another post in a thread where you made similar type of "yeah get rid of him" when we know that is not your opinion.

I've become accustomed to taking smiley faces as major sarcasm and "nana nana boo boo" from a poster's constant barrage of them.

Again, sorry.

Comment

Sorry dude. Didn't mean to kick the hornets nest.

There was another post in a thread where you made similar type of "yeah get rid of him" when we know that is not your opinion.

I've become accustomed to taking smiley faces as major sarcasm and "nana nana boo boo" from a poster's constant barrage of them.

Again, sorry.
          Lol no worries, yeah I realize most people use the sarcastically.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
            nope. career 33% from 3.
            Function of him taking bad shots

Not him being a bad 3pt shooter. When Kobe has even a little daylight he nails it every time.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
              nope. career 33% from 3.
              Because halk of them were contested to fuck lol

An average 3 point shooter doesn't knock 12 down in one game.
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Like honestly, there is no way you can convince me Kobe isn't a good three point shooter lol that's just not true
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                  Like honestly, there is no way you can convince me Kobe isn't a good three point shooter lol that's just not true
                  Exactly his 3pt % is not that high because he takes a lot of contested 3's

But Kobe is a fucking assassin!
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Lol no worries, yeah I realize most people use the sarcastically.
                    Guys, let's all stop fighting and get along as well as these guys do....

@Boymusic66

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post

*drools*

Comment

*drools*
                        I know right? Zach Lowe from Grantland posted this on twitter and I just watched for about five solid minutes
                        @Boymusic66

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post

I saw that yesterday. That is a thing of beauty.

It is the type of play I recall a few posters talking about in the playoffs on the pick and roll with JV - make the wing pass to get the hockey assist on the roll man. Of course, kicking it out to the corner for an uncontested 3 on essentially a touch pass is just taking execution to a whole new level.

I pray one day the Raptors can reach the level of the Spurs.... for nearly 20 years might be a tad optimistic but for a few seasons would be glorious.

Comment

...I pray one day the Raptors can reach the level of the Spurs.... for nearly 20 years might be a tad optimistic but for a few seasons would be glorious.
                            Realistically, how hard would this be to achieve? I mean, it would take time, and practicce, but there is nothing physically demanding about it.
                            1. you need to know the role of every player on every set play and the options off that play.
                            2. You need to recognize when you are about to be forced into a bad situation, which means you need to recognize the defenses against the play you are running, and either counter it or get rid of the ball before the defense has fully implemented their response.
                            3. You need to practice responding to the defense more than you need to practice taking the shot from any particular position.

This is just about tedious repetition. I think any team with hard working players could do it. Obviously you don't wind up with a well oiled machine in year one, but because something like this is incremental, you could make improvements all over the place if you worked at it hard enough. Generally the Raptors, and most other teams, don't look like they work on more than two levels of pass, let alone three or four...but three or four are what happens when you have a core stick together for 3-6 years. And I think it is easier to integrate other players in if everybody around them knows what is supposed to happen next.

Comment

• You know what's crazy about that Spurs play? Danny Green is ALSO wide open for 3 on the other side of the court.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                You know what's crazy about that Spurs play? Danny Green is ALSO wide open for 3 on the other side of the court.
                                Yeah noticed that too, but I think since Tim would've had to turn to make that pass the D would've recovered to Green to contest.

Comment

Working...
                                X