Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Probably in reference to the ESPN 6th place prediction.
    have they announced a change in the playoff structure/seedings yet?

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
      have they announced a change in the playoff structure/seedings yet?
      Yeah, Winning the Titanic doesn't guarantee a top 5 spot anymore. Not that that's mattered for the Raps the past 2 years.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Probably in reference to the ESPN 6th place prediction.
        probably.

would rather see him actually do it than tweet about it.

last time he called out a "bad" prediction on Twitter it turned out to be only 1 game off.

#ProvedEmRight

Comment

• So, everyone agrees DeMar deserves a max contract and the Raps should give it to him, right?
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
            So, everyone agrees DeMar deserves a max contract and the Raps should give it to him, right?

Ummmmm.....no.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              So, everyone agrees DeMar deserves a max contract and the Raps should give it to him, right?
              My opinion is if the Raptors can get DD for something starting at ~20M they've gotten pretty close to a steal.

If you consider the fact that the max the next year (2017 FA) for players of DD's experience would start at over 30M, getting him for 20M starting would be an excellent haul. Remains to be seen whether that can actually happen though, but the rumored Jonas contract is giving me more hope that such a deal can be struck.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

Ummmmm.....no.
                Hahaha love it. Yeah I don't think they should either, just looking to cause a shit storm.

DeMar to Phoenix for Kieff and PJ Tucker
                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                Because its 2015

Comment

Ummmmm.....no.
                  #ProveEm

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I hope Demar hits the lotto jackpot and doesn't ask to be paid next year by the Raps
                    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      #ProveEm

That's it.

Cheer for your favourite player to get a maximum contract at the expense of the team.

You guys keep cheering for name on back and I'll keep cheering for the franchise on the front.

Comment

That's it.

Cheer for your favourite player to get a maximum contract at the expense of the team.

You guys keep cheering for name on back and I'll keep cheering for the franchise on the front.
                        Dude calm down lol. I agree w/ you, he's not a max guy. And there's NO WAY i would give him the max.

I should've used the pink font on the hashtag!

And no, DeRozan is not my favourite player, and i said it before i don't have a favourite player on this team. I just think a lot of people here underrate him. He's a good player, BORDERLINE allstar. He's the best scorer they have.
                        Last edited by The Great One; Wed Aug 19, 2015, 10:03 PM.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

That's it.

Liking DeMar doesn't mean we don't care about the rest of the team.

DeMar is the longest tenured Raptor on the active roster. Why wouldn't we like him?
                          Last edited by JWash; Wed Aug 19, 2015, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Dude calm down lol. I agree w/ you, he's not a max guy. And there's NO WAY i would give him the max.

I should've used the pink font on the hashtag!

And no, DeRozan is not my favourite player, and i said it before i don't have a favourite player on this team. I just think a lot of people here underrate him. He's a good player, BORDERLINE allstar. He's the best scorer they have.
                            I am sorry.

I misinterpreted.

Comment

That's it.

I think this is unfair of you to say, and I know you've said this a couple times now.
                              Choosing to support or critique Demar doesn't make anyone more or less of a Raptors fan.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                I think this is unfair of you to say, and I know you've said this a couple times now.
                                Choosing to support or critique Demar doesn't make anyone more or less of a Raptors fan.
                                Wanting or hoping he gets the max or even close to it, as many have proclaimed and eagerly await to gloat, hurts the franchise.

He doesn't impact winning enough to warrant that kind of contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X