No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight will be a tougher and interesting match-up for Demar. His post up game skills will be tested against OKC's bigger guards (Thabo and Martin are both 6'7" I believe), so we'll see if he can still find a way to score efficiently, especially since Barg's is going against Ibaka and can't be counted on for a lot.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I want to see him be aggressive against Martin, I think he has the strength advantage there and could force his way to the line.

He'll likely see a lot more of Thabo though, and that's a tough match up for nearly every wing in the league. The key in that situation is to get DeMar involved within the flow of the offense, be it coming off screens, in transition, or on basket cuts. If the ball sticks to DeMar's hands and he starts going ISO against one of the league's premier defenders, they're in for a long night.

Comment

• OKC was a game Demar should have tried to take over a little more, especially when Lowry went out. Disappointed.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
          OKC was a game Demar should have tried to take over a little more, especially when Lowry went out. Disappointed.
          Well, you have to think, that Demar has been playing well WITH Lowry. Both were playing well OFF each other. Nice to see Ross get some good run, and big Val had a nice game.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• I like how he has that swagger about him like "gimme that sh!t" and "gtfo Calderon". I'm very impressed with his post game and just the fact that he does not seem to be in such a rush all the time. He knows how to pick his spots and work angles.

I know he put work in on Foye and Hayward, but hey, he saw his advantages down low.

HE SHOULD HAVE SHOT MORE FREE THROWS, SCOTT FOSTER, I AM TALKING TO YOU!
            “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmxk6m_bbR8

Wowzers

Comment

• IT is nice hearing the other team's announcers impressed by a play.

The fact that was not an 'and 1' still infuriates me.

Comment

• Well, doesn't this just melt your cold, callous heart:

Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun

DeRozan on his nine rebounds: ". Just trying to do everything, not trying to be one-dimensional player. Just trying to do it all."

Comment

• Derozan is a champ!
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• THIS. Will make your heart warm up

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...BUCKET-2297865

Just watch the defender. Don't let him carry your goods! Ankles are a little weak!
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Stupid stat of the day. DeMar Derozan is the 5th best rebounding guard through 10 games. Who da known?!

Comment

• Its a New Day!!!

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                            Stupid stat of the day. DeMar Derozan is the 5th best rebounding guard through 10 games. Who da known?!
                            That's pretty impressive actually. And worthy of a, "what the hell took you so long, DeMar???"

Comment

• he's a better rebounder than Bargnani haha

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                he's a better rebounder than Bargnani haha
                                I'm a better rebounder than Bargnani.

Comment

Working...
                                X