Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    How any years does DD have left on his contract?
    2. This year & next.

Comment

• Jrice9 wrote: View Post
      The Kings pick is actually owed to another team unless its top 10 (I think its Chicago) and they aren't trading a top 10 pick in a season they are not making the playoffs.

Also, why are Raptors fans so enamoured with Staukas other than him being Canadian. He hasn't been good at all and has cracked limited rotation time for a poor team.
      While I agree that passports aren't assets, I think Stauskas landed in the worst possible situation; hence his perceived value despite not playing much. Kings already had Ben McLemore, CJ McCallum, Sessions and Collison logging minutes in the back-court. Not a whole lot of opportunity there.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        While I agree that passports aren't assets, I think Stauskas landed in the worst possible situation; hence his perceived value despite not playing much. Kings already had Ben McLemore, CJ McCallum, Sessions and Collison logging minutes in the back-court. Not a whole lot of opportunity there.
        I guess so, but if you're a top 10 pick, you should be cracking the guard rotation on a non-playoff team.

None of those guys you listed are superstars by any means.

He also doesn't really deserve more minutes. He can't play defense, he isn't shooting well and he does not do much in an offense.

Is it over for him?

Of course not but he was a bit of a reach at the time and this year has only lowered his stock.

I think Sac being just dysfunctional sucks for him and has not helped but now he has Karl so he has to get his shit a bit together in the next 1.5 years.

Comment

• Jrice9 wrote: View Post
          I guess so, but if you're a top 10 pick, you should be cracking the guard rotation on a non-playoff team.

None of those guys you listed are superstars by any means.

He also doesn't really deserve more minutes. He can't play defense, he isn't shooting well and he does not do much in an offense.

Is it over for him?

Of course not but he was a bit of a reach at the time and this year has only lowered his stock.

I think Sac being just dysfunctional sucks for him and has not helped but now he has Karl so he has to get his shit a bit together in the next 1.5 years.
          Well McLemore is really his biggest positional competition as they both play SG and are natural shooters. McLemore was a higher pick than Stauskas.

Frankly, the Kings were dumb (shocking) to pick a player they really didn't have room for. Should've picked a big

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Is Demar back athletically for his inj ry ?

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Well McLemore is really his biggest positional competition as they both play SG and are natural shooters. McLemore was a higher pick than Stauskas.

Frankly, the Kings were dumb (shocking) to pick a player they really didn't have room for. Should've picked a big
              Rather than just a positional rationale, the Kings may well have severely overestimated Stauskas's capabilities. They just did not want to miss out on a deadeye shooter. As well, Mclemore was not showing much at the time...of course they were judging him too quickly. Lastly, the owner seemed overbearing pro Stauskas choice that it probably affected others judgements on the pick as well.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                Rather than just a positional rationale, the Kings may well have severely overestimated Stauskas's capabilities. They just did not want to miss out on a deadeye shooter. As well, Mclemore was not showing much at the time...of course they were judging him too quickly. Lastly, the owner seemed overbearing pro Stauskas choice that it probably affected others judgements on the pick as well.
                Judging too quickly seems to be the main problem in Sacto, and it starts with the owner. Mostly because judging too quickly has consistently led them to misjudge.

Comment

• Stauskas is in a bad situation in Sacramento (who isn't?) but I agree that he was a reach in the top 10, and a particularly bad one for the Kings given their roster depth at the wing already.

Comment

• To be fair though, could any rookie really succeed in that messed up situation? 3 coaches in a season by the allstar break. They could have drafted any player and he'd likely disappoint. I mean, the owner thinks his elementary school tactics (that is complete BS cause pressing at that age doesn't develop skills as much as it exposes the fact that none of the kids are strong enough to pass the ball far enough to break a press) are transferable to the NBA. I can't think of a dumber thing to say as an owner (even dumber than what Dolan says).

Comment

• Started from the bottom…: http://youtu.be/pDAanXhXATE
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Comment

• Given how disappointing T.R. has been this season, aren't we glad that we did not trade DD ?

By the way, what is going with Ross ?? Why is he so down these days ??

Comment

• We should give Demar a

80million 5years, last year player option 16/16/16/16/16

85million 5years, last year team option 17/17/17/17/17

or

68million 4 year 17/17/17/17
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                              We should give Demar a

or

Are you insane?
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                                We should give Demar a

or

No way I want to pay Demar that kind of money. And I like Demar (glass half full type of thing). Just hate his shot selection, and refusal / inability to pass in to the post

Comment

Working...
                                X