No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you guys think he said shoutout to realgm? Also what did he mean to say when he wrote "smd"?
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Are you guys sure that wasn't a fake account or something lol?
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I'm not the first to post this. But DD on the Jeff Blair show today, was asked about how he feels about playing in Toronto - it's at the 6:08 mark of 7:xx interview - and he is unequivocal! Wow ...

http://pmd.fan590.com/audio_on_deman...-Interview.mp3

He wants to play his whole career here, is very proud of the city, the country, of what the team, the organization and he have accomplished so far in Toronto ... and would like to take it further and see the city and country get its due. He also says that he gets that [some] fans may not understand how contracts get done, but that he has been saying this sort of thing since "day one" ...

Wow! ... And nice ... Positive, candid and honourable, in my view. He talks, earlier, about how they named a gym in a park in Compton after him this summer, in a ceremony, and how he still can't get over how something like that could happen to him.

Kudos, DeMar. The kind of guy you want to root for, in my view.

And he's adopted us, it seems!

He's going to get that banner at the ACC - book it! And when all his said and done, and as much as I like Vince, and remember and appreciate what "Air Canada" did for the city and basketball in Canada -

This is "the guy".

Vote, dammit! You too, Bieber!
        Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Sat Jan 9, 2016, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
          I'm not the first to post this. But DD on the Jeff Blair show today, was asked about how he feels about playing in Toronto - it's at the 6:08 mark of 7:xx interview - and he is unequivocal! Wow ...

http://pmd.fan590.com/audio_on_deman...-Interview.mp3

He wants to play his whole career here, is very proud of the city, the country, of what the team, the organization and he have accomplished so farin Toronto and would like to take it further and see the city and country get its due. He also says that he gets that [some] fans may not understand how the contracts get done, but that he has been saying this sort of thing since day one ...

Wow! ... And nice ... Positive, candid and honourable, in my view. Talks, earlier, about how they named a gym in a park in Compton after him this summer, in a ceremony, and how he still can't get over how something like that could happen to him.

Kudos, DeMar. The kind of guy you want to root for, in my view.

And he's adopted us!

He's going to get that banner at the ACC - book it! And when all his said and done, and as much as I like Vince, and remember and appreciate what "Air Canada" did for the city -

This is "the guy".

Vote, dammit! You too, Bieber!
          And he now shoots 30% from 3 on the season

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
            Pink font?

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
              Pink font?
              Même pas! This ain't no sarcasm! Step by step!

Comment

The interesting thing that's happened in the last few games for his 3 pointers(people are going to take this as a negative stat, but it isn't), is that 2 weeks ago he was shooting ok on pull-up 3s and horrible on catch and shoot 3s. Now he's at 37.2% on catch and shoot 3s, but 17.4% on pull-ups. So he's starting to get his set 3point shot working, but needs to cut the pull up 3s(which are 1/3 of his 3pt attempts so far this season). 36.4% on 3s off 0 dribbles, 28.6% with 1 dribble, 22.2% with 3-6 dribbles. 37.0% on touch time <2 seconds, 15.4% on touch time 2-6 seconds, 12.5% on touch time 6+ seconds.

He's shooting a decent percentage on 3 point shots created by movement or someone else's penetrate and pass.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Why do you guys think he said shoutout to realgm? Also what did he mean to say when he wrote "smd"?
                  "shake my dick" of course

(edit: I originally wrote ""shame my dick" as a typo - which is funnier)

It's an obvious fake.
                  Last edited by Mess; Sat Jan 9, 2016, 01:38 AM.
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Closing in on 31.5 baby!

Comment

• I'm liking the fact that DD is starting to shoot the 3 with more confidence, and it actually looks like his regular shot most of the time now.

I'm not gonna hold my breath on him becoming a good (35%+) three point shooter though, and honestly I think his percentage will only ever go that high if he starts shooting like 90% of them from the corners. However, I also didn't think he'd figure out that he should limit his long 2s until we got a new coach or he changed teams (but he did), so maybe this is something else that he eventually just gets.

Comment

• hopefully not much longer and this guy leaves.

Cannot wait for the day.....

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                          hopefully not much longer and this guy leaves.

Cannot wait for the day.....

Comment

• This one is real btw lol

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                              I'm liking the fact that DD is starting to shoot the 3 with more confidence, and it actually looks like his regular shot most of the time now.

I'm not gonna hold my breath on him becoming a good (35%+) three point shooter though, and honestly I think his percentage will only ever go that high if he starts shooting like 90% of them from the corners. However, I also didn't think he'd figure out that he should limit his long 2s until we got a new coach or he changed teams (but he did), so maybe this is something else that he eventually just gets.
                              Looking at it statistically, he's shooting better off passes. He's more confident when he's set when I watch the games. The issue may be that it's a hard adjustment for someone who's used to creating his own offense to learn to work off someone else creating. In the last game, in the first half, he hit a 3 off a set shot, then went into pull-up long jumpers on the next 3 possessions, which he missed.

He's getting better on the set shots, just has to learn that it doesn't mean that he can hit the pull-ups at a high rate.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...-demar-derozan
                                via http://cbssportsapp.com
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X