Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    RaptorReuben:

Do you have a link for those DC and BC quotes?

Thanks.
    I'll find em. DC's was during the introductory press conference of T. Ross and Acy, and BC's was during an interview post-draft.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• @Matt52

Hmmm. Tougher to find. The press conference of the introduction of Acy and Ross is where Casey makes his quote on Demar.

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/originals/index.html

I can't find the BC one, but I watched it on NBATV Canada. He was addressing to the media post-draft about the picks, and someone asked about the complimentary of Demar and Terrence playing together. BC discussed the idea of Demar playing the 3, and mentioned Demar has bulked up. Sorry, can't find the link to the media address of BC, but I swear none is false.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
        Hmmm. Tougher to find. The press conference of the introduction of Acy and Ross is where Casey makes his quote on Demar.

I can't find the BC one, but I watched it on NBATV Canada. He was addressing to the media post-draft about the picks, and someone asked about the complimentary of Demar and Terrence playing together. BC discussed the idea of Demar playing the 3, and mentioned Demar has bulked up. Sorry, can't find the link to the media address of BC, but I swear none is false.
        Thanks.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post

I will 2nd that . I heard pretty much that exact quote myself

Comment

• I do remember the quote about Demar looking like a power forward, it sure did stick out to me. Maybe having Demar guarding the 3 spot may be a good thing, sure he may get posted up by the "bigger" 3's in teh league, but he wont be chasing around the D-Wades, Mota Ellis', Kobes, and the Eric Gordons, of the league either.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• with Atlanta now officially blowing it up.. there will never be a better time to ask about josh Smith trade

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                with Atlanta now officially blowing it up.. there will never be a better time to ask about josh Smith trade
                Word is that they may go after DHoward because JSmith and him are good friends and they have pieces:

Atlanta w/attractive trade pieces in Al Horford, Jeff Teague & just picked up extra first round pick if they wanted to make bid
                by WindhorstESPN
                “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                ― John Wooden

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                  Word is that they may go after DHoward because JSmith and him are good friends and they have pieces:
                  Howard has said in the past he is unwilling to go to Atlanta despite it being his hometown and Smith was also there at the time as well.

Comment

with Atlanta now officially blowing it up.. there will never be a better time to ask about josh Smith trade
                    100% agree.

With DeRozan in the starting lineup I question it but if you put a shooter (like Danny Green) at SG, suddenly that line up is very dangerous.

Comment

100% agree.

With DeRozan in the starting lineup I question it but if you put a shooter (like Danny Green) at SG, suddenly that line up is very dangerous.
                      id give them Derozan & amir & filler for smith

Comment

id give them Derozan & amir & filler for smith
                        In the trade with the Nets they are receving Morrow, Brooks, and Stevenson (S&T). I don't think they need (or want) another SG.

Comment

In the trade with the Nets they are receving Morrow, Brooks, and Stevenson (S&T). I don't think they need (or want) another SG.
                          Actually, the Nets kept Brooks.

Say what?

yeah, they kept Brooks.

Comment

• Demar Derozan can play the 3 as well as he plays the 2. The only threes he will have trouble against is Durant, James, and Carmelo Anthony. The reality is no one in the league can cover them so it doesn't even matter who we put on them.

On offense he will have an easier time scoring against 3s and slashing to the rim I am looking forward to seeing him and Ross on the floor at the same time and getting alley oops from Steve Nash.

Comment

• JalenRose5 wrote: View Post
                              Demar Derozan can play the 3 as well as he plays the 2. The only threes he will have trouble against is Durant, James, and Carmelo Anthony. The reality is no one in the league can cover them so it doesn't even matter who we put on them.

On offense he will have an easier time scoring against 3s and slashing to the rim I am looking forward to seeing him and Ross on the floor at the same time and getting alley oops from Steve Nash.
                              Pierce, Wallace, Marion, Josh S., Odom, Iguodala, Battier are pretty tough covers too as well as defenders.

Comment

• Demar's game actually translates better to the 3 than it does SG. his body however,
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X