Clear All

• Tenforthewin makes trades.

Abbas makes FA signing.

everyone is here to play their roles.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
      And that is why u are not a Basketball GM
      Good one

Professional GM's make mistakes every year.

DD will be among one of those mistakes.

Comment

• oh yeah, he's fuckng terrible..... throw in that shit head coach too. fuck, 5 years ago they were almost last place, this year final 4.....

what a couple of complete fuckheads......

SMH

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
          Good one

Professional GM's make mistakes every year.

DD will be among one of those mistakes.
          Demar will be one of the best basketball players next year, and the year after that, and after that.
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
            According to your source, it might be 119m over 5, or 122m over 5, or keep going up from there.

Your source is basically common sense.
            well signing Demar is common sense.

and things and contracts change

Remember DJ agreed to signe with mavs, ih wait he is still a clipper
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

well signing Demar is common sense.

and things and contracts change

Remember DJ agreed to signe with mavs, ih wait he is still a clipper
              Yes, things change. Your argument was "fuck you guys. I'll show you I am right while I keep raising the number and maintain being right from the start". You're argument wasn't " I have no idea what the final numbers will be so let's be unrealistically optimistic and say this while I hedge and hedge and hedge up to a higher number."

You could have said "it would be amazing if demar sign for number", would have been ridiculed probably once maybe a few times but it wouldn't have lasted a week and counting while you backpedal.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Look, Abbas, we knew your source was BS after you posted VERY SPECIFIC and VERY IMPOSSIBLE incentives.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Look, Abbas, we knew your source was BS after you posted VERY SPECIFIC and VERY IMPOSSIBLE incentives.
                  Exactly. The moment you pointed out that the incentives were impossible, Abbas backpedaled and hid behind, "they're still negotiating" or something to that effect. Then when the heavily debunked rumour about Noah getting 30M from Washington surfaced, suddenly it was "oh, well now the number is going up because of Noah". He's full of it.

Comment

Look, Abbas, we knew your source was BS after you posted VERY SPECIFIC and VERY IMPOSSIBLE incentives.
                    Exactly.

Once you post incentives that are impossible; you can't come back from it as that pretty much shows immediately that you have no idea how contracts in the NBA work.

Well, either that or the "sources" that you have are just messing with you.
                    Last edited by Just Is; Tue Jun 28, 2016, 09:22 AM.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
                      Exactly. The moment you pointed out that the incentives were impossible, Abbas backpedaled and hid behind, "they're still negotiating" or something to that effect. Then when the heavily debunked rumour about Noah getting 30M from Washington surfaced, suddenly it was "oh, well now the number is going up because of Noah". He's full of it.
                      LOL you guys...

I thought we were all in on the joke like with tenforthewin. Let the kid have his sources.

Abbas is a student - he said it in another thread.

Comment

Demar will be one of the best basketball players next year, and the year after that, and after that.
                        Yes, because he has proven in his past seasons to be one of the best basketball players in the league /sarcasm

Listen, at best he is the third best Raptor...and more like a 40-50s player in the league.

You don't pay big money for those guys.

You don't pay big money for those guys to take opportunities from better players.

You don't pay big money for guys who don't play defense.

Comment

• Quote from DeMar, yesterday:

“We’ll see what happens come Friday [when free agency opens],” DeRozan said Monday at the unveiling of the 2016 U.S. Olympic team. “I have a couple days to really decide. Like I said, this is my first time approaching this whole thing. I’ve still got a couple days to really get my mind together come midnight, and we’ll see Friday.”
                          “With me, I’m not necessarily one of those guys that’s wants to see and do this,” DeRozan said. “I’m a guy that goes with what’s comfortable for me. Come Thursday, whatever I feel at that time, whatever I feel is right for me, that’s the approach I’m going to take.”
                          That sounds like it's MUCH less of a sure thing.

EDIT: Forgot source.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...eye-on-lakers/
                          Last edited by Barolt; Tue Jun 28, 2016, 02:00 PM.
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Quote from DeMar, yesterday:

Really? That quote screams a midnight agreement with the Raptors. You know, all the stuff about not needing to see and do stuff, just doing what he's comfortable with? Sounds like a guy who has decided to come back, but whose agent (smartly) won't let him say so in case the Raptors come in really low with their offer.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Quote from DeMar, yesterday:

For all we know, he could've already decided on Toronto, and the indecisiveness portrayed in the quotes could simply be regarding the specifics of the contract.

Comment

Really? That quote screams a midnight agreement with the Raptors. You know, all the stuff about not needing to see and do stuff, just doing what he's comfortable with? Sounds like a guy who has decided to come back, but whose agent (smartly) won't let him say so in case the Raptors come in really low with their offer.
                                I have a really hard time believing that, while not formally completed, a deal has not already been agreed to in principle and everyone already knows the parameters of the contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X