Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EverythingBlaxx wrote: View Post
    He's making much better decisions with the ball, that's for sure. DeMar of the past would have seen two defenders in his path and driven straight into them with his head down and sulked when he didn't get the foul call. He seems to know what he wants to do with the ball before he gets it now. The play that stands out to me in showing his improvement the most is the one that starts at the 1:01 mark. All that dribbling he's been doing this summer is paying off and two years ago, he would have driven directly into Harden and gotten called for a charge

Agreed! He's definitely seeing the floor much better now than he used to.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• i think demar has some mild form of aspergers
      ive been studying it lately and he has some traits that often associate with it as strengths
      it is wrongly classified as a disability

completely random stoner though of the day

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
        i think demar has some mild form of aspergers
        ive been studying it lately and he has some traits that often associate with it as strengths

Aspergers - can't take a hint and does annoying shit

Most people have it or develop it eventually

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Aspergers - can't take a hint and does annoying shit

Most people have it or develop it eventually
          its a lot more than that to be put into such simple terms lol
          its strengths are actually an incredible advantage for sports
          his quiet demeanor, awkward movement, incredible drive to improve and dedicate himself to basketball are some possible indications of it

Comment

his quiet demeanor, awkward movement, incredible drive to improve and dedicate himself to basketball are some possible indications of it
            Its OCD without social skills. All elite athletes probably have some personality disorder. Only average people are normal by definition.

Comment

• My roomate was an elite swimmer with sponsorships and a shoe deal. Biggest douche and so were all his jock friends.

Comment

These are in relation to being questioned by reporters virtually everyday of your life, not exactly the normal situation most people are in.

I feel like aspergers is one of those things that has vague enough signs that you could make an argument that like 90% of people have it if you try hard enough (no offence to anyone if they actually have it).

Comment

Its OCD without social skills. All elite athletes probably have some personality disorder. Only average people are normal by definition.
                  it varies between people
                  but yea i think there is a huge connection there, to elite ability and personality disorders/autistic traits which is why i brought it up
                  im surprised there isnt that much research on it, it would be a massive scouting tool in professional sports lol

Comment

i think demar has some mild form of aspergers

LOL.

Demar is definitely not anywhere remotely close to the spectrum. He is an outgoing family man who is friends with like most of the league.

draps wrote: View Post
                    This is the silliest thing I've read on this forum. Quiet demeanor and a drive for self-improvement are indications of a "mild form of Aspergers"? Then practically every introverted genius in history had a mild form of Aspergers.

A quiet demeanor does not equal an inability to understand social cues.
                    Single-minded motivation does not equal OCD behavior.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, it seems.

Comment

My roomate was an elite swimmer with sponsorships and a shoe deal. Biggest douche and so were all his jock friends.
                      a swimmer with a shoe deal? thats gotta be the first. is your friend Michael phelps?

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        LOL.

Demar is definitely not anywhere remotely close to the spectrum. He is an outgoing family man who is friends with like most of the league.

This is the silliest thing I've read on this forum. Quiet demeanor and a drive for self-improvement are indications of a "mild form of Aspergers"? Then practically every introverted genius in history had a mild form of Aspergers.

LOL exactly... the way it goes it would mean everyone in the world is disabled cuz they are different from one another. SMH. These are stupid studies PHD students do to get their fucking doctorate.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          LOL.

Ok, first off, I agree, ridiculous, demar does not have aspergers.

But a lot of introverted geniuses throughout history probably did have mild aspergers.
                          "Bruno?
                          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Aspergers is autism and Derozan is not autistic. I have two younger cousins who both have Aspergers, he does not possess any of the character traits I've seen from any person with autism. The biggest sign is how the person talks, people with autism are extremely awkward socially and constantly say weird shit. Derozan isn't weird enough to have autism.
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• are we seriously having this discussion.... fuck it gets boring around here in the summer
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                                Aspergers is autism and Derozan is not autistic. I have two younger cousins who both have Aspergers, he does not possess any of the character traits I've seen from any person with autism. The biggest sign is how the person talks, people with autism are extremely awkward socially and constantly say weird shit. Derozan isn't weird enough to have autism.
                                My childhood friend is autistic. He was only diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder during his college years. I never saw any symptoms, just some social anxiety problems. I always thought he was just shy. So there are mild autism cases too

Don't worry guys, NBA is coming back in 60 days. Our mental state is deteriorating. We need some real bbal

Comment

Working...
                                X