No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn that dunk was just nasty, love the bench's reaction. Oh and the best reaction of all came from Anderson LOL!
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
      damn that dunk was just nasty, love the bench's reaction. Oh and the best reaction of all came from Anderson LOL!
      "Oh my god that was crazy!" *Hands on head, jumping up and down.*

+1. Great reaction.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• That dunk was nasty but he travelled. Still nasty
        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
          That dunk was nasty but he travelled. Still nasty
          just imagine the first step after the dribble was counted as the dribbled step, and everything is legal! :]
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• still no call. if he wouldnt have finished that they probably would have called it a block or something lol

Comment

• If only DeMar would attack the basket that aggressively more often....

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                If only DeMar would attack the basket that aggressively more often....
                lol - weren't we talking about inconsistencies recently?

Comment

• I think Demar is pretty aggressive...that's not the kind of dunk any guy does every night.....I could only think of 2 nastier dunks that I've seen during a game, off the top of my head (granted of course that VC has a few similarly nasty ones, but even with him, I can only think of one over Mutumbo, and one over Duncan, that were similarly sick):

VC over Mourning:
                  Last edited by white men can't jump; Wed Feb 13, 2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Wade over Varejao....this might be the most embarrassing NBA posterization ever...and I'm so happy it's against Varejao

Really I just wanted an excuse to post these dunks....

Comment

• While we're posting sick dunks, here's one of my favs

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Wade over Varejao....this might be the most embarrassing NBA posterization ever...and I'm so happy it's against Varejao

Really I just wanted an excuse to post these dunks....
                        The only real difference between this one and the Demars dunk, is Wade gets the extra foul shot for being Wade..
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                          The only real difference between this one and the Demars dunk, is Wade gets the extra foul shot for being Wade..
                          I think, also, the fact that not only did he knock Varejao down, but Varejao hit the basket support with his head...freakin best dunk ever...but yeah, Demar's I think is pretty close...if only some bonus embarrassing thing happened to Mozgov like falling over, or getting the ball in the face and having his nose bleed.

Comment

• This was the best dunk ever:

I hate the Knicks.. and I really couldn't stand Ewing.

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                              While we're posting sick dunks, here's one of my favs

The dunk known as "the Retirement" love it!

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                This was the best dunk ever:

I hate the Knicks.. and I really couldn't stand Ewing.
                                Yeah, that's pretty sweet...that's gotta go at the top. Ewing will always be the most overrated centre of all time in my mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X