Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh, this is horrible.

I can in fact sort of see why rHQ dislikes this place. Ah well.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
      Ugh, this is horrible.

I can in fact sort of see why rHQ dislikes this place. Ah well.
      Likely because most were banned from here - lol

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Likely because most were banned from here - lol
        Whatever the case, I don't post here much but this place seems like it'll have you at gunpoint for making a stupid comparison or argument or whatever, sure, you can argue about it, but this place takes it way too far, whenever I read the comment section over there they seem to be able to accept ideas. Here, not so much.

I still like this place, but some posters here irk me.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
          Whatever the case, I don't post here much but this place seems like it'll have you at gunpoint for making a stupid comparison or argument or whatever, whenever I read the comment section over there they seem to be able to accept ideas. Here, not so much.

I still like this place, but some posters here irk me.
          Fair enough.

And that was a stupid comment you replied to by me, by the way. I haven't gone there in years and really don't know. I find the format of the comments too difficult to follow and their forums are not very active.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            Fair enough.

And that was a stupid comment you replied to by me, by the way. I haven't gone there in years and really don't know. I find the format of the comments too difficult to follow and their forums are not very active.
            They've updated the entire SBN website, they look way better to the eye if you haven't been since before last summer.

But yes, they are a bit less active than people here are.

Comment

• Raptors Republic sucks and everyone should leave and go to RaptorsHQ, RealGM and RaptorsForum and let me be by myself. This place will rot your brain.

What are you looking at? Scram!!!!!!

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                Raptors Republic sucks and everyone should leave and go to RaptorsHQ, RealGM and RaptorsForum and let me be by myself. This place will rot your brain.

What are you looking at? Scram!!!!!!
                Sorry senpai.

Comment

• Damn you guys have no chill... I found that comparison interesting and even though the argument made with it wasn't that valid, it was still an interesting comparison. Let it be, thanks imanshumpert for the comparison.

Comment

• I also found the comparison interesting. I think Shump brings good points now and then.

But his attitude towards people who disagree with him does not help matters. It sort of prevents him by being taken seriously by the people who aren't on his side.
                    That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• The Melo comparison wins the Biggest Troll award

The Wade comparison wins the Most Outlandish award

And in all seriousness, the best comparison for DeMar is Corey Maggette, because they play very similar games

Comment

• Another banning...doesn't take much these days. RR getting a bit supersensitive no?

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                          Another banning...doesn't take much these days. RR getting a bit supersensitive no?
                          Who got banned?

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                            Another banning...doesn't take much these days. RR getting a bit supersensitive no?
                            Ummmmmm no.

The mods/admin have cleaned the thread up and deleted a number of posts.

Comment

• K. Love and B. Griffin withdrew from U.S.A Select Team. How good does DD's chances look to be selected as 1 of the 12?

Comment

• Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
                                K. Love and B. Griffin withdrew from U.S.A Select Team. How good does DD's chances look to be selected as 1 of the 12?
                                Is he playing PF?

Comment

Working...
                                X