No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt he's doing good in the summer league. But will his shooting be that high in the regular season? If he can average 50% shooting and above 35% for threes, he could average above 15-16 points as there are more points to go around with Bosh's departure.
    Raptors fan for life....sadly.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
      Great List.

I also like to add Matt Barns ( 6'7")to it. He is cheap and is a good defensive player.

As it stand now, we only have Kleiza at the SF position so either BC is planing to play Beli, DD and Weems at SF position or he is planing some moves.

Beli 6'5"
      DD 6'7"
      Weems 6'6"

Can Weems and DD play SF ?
      I think you posted in the wrong thread.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

i told you hes the next kobe
        http://websitedweeb.userboard.net-Introduce your website. No signup required!

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
          I think you posted in the wrong thread.
          yes, How did that happen !!!

Comment

Mr.Grinch wrote: View Post
            i told you hes the next kobe
            ummm not a chance, more like the next iguodala to me

Comment

blaze89 wrote: View Post
              ummm not a chance, more like the next iguodala to me
              I'm not sure about Kobe, but I'm sure he will be better than Iguodala. Higher upside plus better mindset and willingness to become better everyday. 15ppg for Derozan this year I would call success. Depends on how the team is run though.

Comment

I see Demarr Derozan being like the next Richard Jefferson.

Comment

I see DeMar being the next JR Smith.

Comment

No, I think Smith has a three-point shot.

Comment

In the LVSL he made two 3PFGs in four games

compared to making four in 77 games during the 09-10 season.

Headed in the right direction.

I would be surprised if he made over 50 of them in 10-11 but one never knows. Of course 50 compared to 4 would be a significant improvement.

The main thing is if he can make enough of them with a decent accuracy level it will help to open the floor for the Raptors offense when he is on the court.
                      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

the next Fred Jones!

Comment

Demar Derozan is only going to be the next Demar Derozan
                          No need to put pressure on him to model his game after someone
                          I think he'll be good and he'll represent toronto well

Comment

DeMar DeRozan On The Fan 590!

CLICK HERE

Comment

it was interesting how derozan said other players love toronto
                              ya dun noe

Comment

Hassan wrote: View Post
                                it was interesting how derozan said other players love toronto
                                they do, lebron and wade and other stars are always down in toronto in the summer for the cabana or w/e and he was here last year at the film festival alot of players love it and i heard the players who play hear have nothing but nice things to say about it.

it's just they get extra taxes and they have to upgrade their passport and have trouble getting through customs. this is honeslty what i heard when they interviewed mike james on hardcore hoops show.
                                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                                X