No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He probably will in the next couple years, his playmaking and ballhandling are better suited to SF...just needs to get heavier and stronger to handle post D at the position and to avoid injury going against much stronger guys for an entire year.

Comment

• Has anyone seen DeMar lately? This guy is da HULK now dammmm he's been living in da gym lately, getting ready for some explosiveness this year!!!! DEMAR DERRRROOOOOZANNNNNNNN

Comment

• Demar_8756 wrote: View Post
        Has anyone seen DeMar lately? This guy is da HULK now dammmm he's been living in da gym lately, getting ready for some explosiveness this year!!!! DEMAR DERRRROOOOOZANNNNNNNN
        wow great news...maybe he can start at the 3

Comment

Has anyone seen DeMar lately? This guy is da HULK now dammmm he's been living in da gym lately, getting ready for some explosiveness this year!!!! DEMAR DERRRROOOOOZANNNNNNNN
          show me

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            show me
            cant, too sexy sorry.

Comment

cant, too sexy sorry.
              you gay bro?

Comment

• Dwane Casey and Bryan Colangelo both pointed out in their post-draft interviews/press conferences that Demar got BIG.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

you gay bro?

Comment

• hes posted a couple pics of himself on instagram and twitter and i didn't notice any difference
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      Was thinking of this episode as well

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                        Was thinking of this episode as well
                        Honestly, its probably in my Top 5 favourite Episodes. Such a classic.

I try to use Seinfeld to lighten the mood whenever possible. haha

Comment

you gay bro?
                          I think maybe?

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                            Dwane Casey and Bryan Colangelo both pointed out in their post-draft interviews/press conferences that Demar got BIG.
                            exactly, he's puttin in that work this summer.

Comment

• Lets hope Demar's new found bulk lasts, we see it all the time when player adds 15 pounds in the off-season, only to lose it all by December after playing 35 minutes a game.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Was just watching the team USA scrimmage and Demar is looking SWOLE. Good lord. I was totally blown away.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X