Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

Couldn't agree more. I thought Demar would forsure be the back up 3 when Harden came out. I guess I was wrong. I hope him not getting playing time and probably not making the team motivates him even more. I don't even know if I want him to make the team at this point because even if he does it looks like he's going to be the 11th or 12th guy. Which means no playing time.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Did DD play?

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
        Did DD play?
        Not one second
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Not one second
          Woooooow .. hopefully he gets a ton of minutes next game .. #proveEm

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
            Did DD play?
            No. Hayward and Lillard also sat out. Korver and Drummond had limited minutes.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
              No. Hayward and Lillard also sat out. Korver and Drummond had limited minutes.
              Lillard played

Drummond didnt play
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• What's the point of not playing guys when they are trying to compete for roster spots?
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Supposedly Jerry Colangelo said that he told players before hand that some of them would get DNP's but everyone will get their chance to play in the 3 exhibition games. He will make the finally decision very close to their first real game on August 30th supposedly. We all know there are going to be players who play every game and never get DNP's. So I feel the players who don't get playing time every game are the one's who are on the bubble. So I think Demar has to make sure he kills it anytime he gets playing time or else he will probably get cut. I think it's going to be a fight between him, Hayward, Parsons and Korver. He needs to outplay those guys.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                    What's the point of not playing guys when they are trying to compete for roster spots?
                    The simple fact that they are currently carrying more than a full roster, and therefore can't obviously give every guy a legitimate "game" showing, unless they give some guys games off, and let others play real game scenario's/minutes.

Comment

• I think Parsons makes it.. probably him vs Hayward.

Comment

• Anyone who wants the box score:
                        http://archive.usab.com/mens/nationa...xh_01_box.html

Comment

What's the point of not playing guys when they are trying to compete for roster spots?
                          You're only allowed to dress 12 players for a basketball game, exhibition or not. There are currently 16 players trying out, 4 sat out last night's game. It's not that serious

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            The simple fact that they are currently carrying more than a full roster, and therefore can't obviously give every guy a legitimate "game" showing, unless they give some guys games off, and let others play real game scenario's/minutes.
                            EverythingBlaxx wrote: View Post
                            You're only allowed to dress 12 players for a basketball game, exhibition or not. There are currently 16 players trying out, 4 sat out last night's game. It's not that serious
                            I don't need you rationality god dammit! I just wanna see DeRozan play!
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I don't need you rationality god dammit! I just wanna see DeRozan play!
                              Well with a little bit of patience, and a little luck, we'll get to see him play 82 times next season. The joy of having him on our team. Haha

Comment

• Best case scenario: Demar gets some rest and relaxation before training camp. With or without DD, USA basketball will be the only team with 12 NBA players on the roster. It should be good for gold.

Comment

Working...
                                X