No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would have been great for DC to say DeRozan is our guy we ride with him hell or high water. The guy is solid solid solid, it should speak volumes as well cause Casey doesn't just give minutes like that DeRozan plays all game pretty much.

Comment

• what I like most about demar is that he is a player we have watched grow and this year he is really coming into his own. young kid finally realizing he is bigger than the other 2s and like the dickhead at the park is just taking them inside again and again. love it and so happy for him. a testament to hard work.

Comment

• Just wondering has anyone seen DeRozan's girl/fiancee/wife to be yet? she is mentioned a lot and watches him practise everyday does DeRozan really keep her under media eye or does she stay out of it on her own.

Just wondering cause I heard shes a beauty and wouldn't mind seeing what DD10 is marrying some time soon lol!

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
          Just wondering has anyone seen DeRozan's girl/fiancee/wife to be yet? she is mentioned a lot and watches him practise everyday does DeRozan really keep her under media eye or does she stay out of it on her own.

Just wondering cause I heard shes a beauty and wouldn't mind seeing what DD10 is marrying some time soon lol!
          Agreed! I've been hearing about here EVERYWHERE.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• i think i saw her next to Nav Bhatia the other night cheering on the raps and demar. I saw a hot light skinned black chick, must be her

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
              Agreed! I've been hearing about here EVERYWHERE.
              good to know my curiousity is shared lol. @Props that was probably her thats the only description I ever hear about her guess the best chance is going to shootaround early haha.

but seriously they have been together forever and she isnt seen much especially compared to say Landry field's girl who is shown every second.

Comment

• http://s161.beta.photobucket.com/use...utumn%20Spikes

Is this her?

Comment

• Comment

• Change your name to "Matt52, Private Eye"

Comment

• applauds Matt52 lol I have this thing about wanting to know what girlfriends of ball players look like lol and way to go DeRozan! very legit couple right there.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                        Change your name to "Matt52, Private Eye"
                        If you think that is impressive, you should see the dirt I have on most of the posters here. :P

jk

Comment

• Derozan's got a wonderful fiancee, congratulations to the man!
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• That's not her
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              That's not her
                              Do you have a name or photo of her?

I am kind of curious now too.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Do you have a name or photo of her?

I am kind of curious now too.
                                Kiara Morrison her Instagram is Ki_Mo. She has been sitting baseline. She the girl always yelling when DeMar doesn't get a call.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X