Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    I don't know why everyone hates on Plumlee. I actually think he's a good player. Hustle and playing with energy is a talent.
    Hes not a good player at all
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• thanks dude

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Hes not a good player at all
        What's so bad about him? He plays hard at all times on defense and offense. Other than athleticism at this point in their careers Drummond is no better. Neither of them have any offensive moves they can go to and they both are just shot blockers that jump at any and every pump fake given to them. Drummond rebounds better but Plumlee is also a good rebounder and finisher in the paint
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

What's so bad about him? He plays hard at all times on defense and offense. Other than athleticism at this point in their careers Drummond is no better. Neither of them have any offensive moves they can go to and they both are just shot blockers that jump at any and every pump fake given to them. Drummond rebounds better but Plumlee is also a good rebounder and finisher in the paint
          You're Really saying Drummond is not better then Plumlee? LMAO
          Drummond and Plumlee both have the same skill set but Drummond does everything 10x better

Also Drummond is 3 years younger

Comment

Plumlee sucks.

Comment

You're Really saying Drummond is not better then Plumlee? LMAO
              Drummond and Plumlee both have the same skill set but Drummond does everything 10x better

Also Drummond is 3 years younger
              Except Plumlee shoots free throws 30% better, which is significant considering international teams are much more likely to intentionally foul.

Comment

• LOL well clearly I'm missing something. I know Drummond will be much better than Plumlee in the future but to me all Drummond does is rebound and block shots well. He isn't a good defender in general and we all know he has absolutely no offensive skill set yet. His athleticism is what makes him better than Plumlee at this point in their careers.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                  Except Plumlee shoots free throws 30% better, which is significant considering international teams are much more likely to intentionally foul.
                  Being a better Freethrow shooter is not enough to choose Plumlee over Drummond

Plumlee shoots 62% from the line so its not like hes Ray Allen

Comment

• Plumlee to me seems to have better basketball IQ. Drummond's lack of IQ I think is what's going to hold him back

Comment

LOL well clearly I'm missing something. I know Drummond will be much better than Plumlee in the future but to me all Drummond does is rebound and block shots well. He isn't a good defender in general and we all know he has absolutely no offensive skill set yet. His athleticism is what makes him better than Plumlee at this point in their careers.
                      Tell me what exactly Plumlee does better then Drummond other then shoot free throws?

Comment

Tell me what exactly Plumlee does better then Drummond other then shoot free throws?
                        I think he's a smarter player than Drummond but I wouldn't say he's better I would say they are on the same level right now. I think his smarts makes him a little bit better of a defender. He doesn't make as many mistakes as Drummond does. But hey I've never watched much of either of them so maybe advanced stats say something else

Comment

• keep gay on for more bricks

Comment

• Plumlee is playing, Drummond is not.

Comment

• I hate watching Harden, such a selfish player who cannot finish at the rim in this game. I guess DeMar is being "saved" for the next outing.

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X