Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Over his last four games, DeRozan is averaging 21.8 points, 5.3 boards, 5.3 assists and 1.5 steals

#ProveEm
    Man putting #ProveEm at the end of every post is redundant. We get it lol its not like you're delivering physical blows to DeMar critics
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• #extendcasey

LOL if thats not trolling I don't know what is.
      2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote:
        I hear what your saying... but you must realize, most people who want #FireCasey have really good basketball reasons as to why.
        This is irrespective of Wins/Losses.
        The Raptors could win 10 in a row and it wouldn't make a difference.
        that would make us 43-15 though....
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• No

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            that would make us 43-15 though....
            If Raptor win 10 in February against the tough schedule. Casey will have done a great job even if they blow leads every game. Blowing leads to GSW is expected not being able to out last Washington and BKN after big leads late is a joke.

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote:
              I hear what your saying... but you must realize, most people who want #FireCasey have really good basketball reasons as to why.
              This is irrespective of Wins/Losses.
              The Raptors could win 10 in a row and it wouldn't make a difference.

Edit : The raptors could go to the Eastern conference finals and it wouldn't make a difference!!!
              ^
              If the edit happened then my argument would be shot.

I don't think you can fire casey in season unless things really go off the rails. That was about to happen but they got back in control. I think you keep him for the playoffs.

If he gets to eastern conference finals that means they most likely knocked off one of the top eastern conference teams. If he does that, then i am wrong and I don't think the arguments I was pushing are valid. It likely means he managed to adapt in some sort of way - or Lou averaged 45 a game.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                If the edit happened then my argument would be shot.

I don't think you can fire casey in season unless things really go off the rails. That was about to happen but they got back in control. I think you keep him for the playoffs.

If he gets to eastern conference finals that means they most likely knocked off one of the top eastern conference teams. If he does that, then i am wrong and I don't think the arguments I was pushing are valid. It likely means he managed to adapt in some sort of way - or Lou averaged 45 a game.
                Well I said that with the intention that we Play a garbage team first round and luckily avoid Bulls/Clev/Hawks second round, which would leave us with washington and our roster simply matches up well with them.

If they beat chi/atl/cle in a 7 game series, i'll actually be proud and be quiet at least for another year.
                2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• do not trade demar. do not. contract year next year.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote:
                    Neither team shoot 3 pointers BKN can't hit them and Wash does even try. Giving up leads late to non three point shooting teams is sad.
                    Plenty of other ways to give back a lead... Like allowing the other team to get to the line for 15 ft in one quarter.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote:
                      Neither team shoot 3 pointers BKN can't hit them and Wash does even try. Giving up leads late to non three point shooting teams is sad.
                      Except Beal and Pierce (tied the game with 25 secs left) hit big 3 pointers in the Washington game....

You really need to stop making things up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                        Except Beal and Pierce (tied the game with 25 secs left) hit big 3 pointers in the Washington game....

You really need to stop making things up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        They are at the bottom in three point attempts. Two shots aren't a 48 min game. You need to look stuff up that is easily referenced.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote:
                          Washington 2 games back of us, 14 games above.

You need to look stuff up that is easily referenced.
                          Yeah huge gap. Almost like 2 and 3.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote:
                            Washington 2 games back of us, 14 games above.

You need to look stuff up that is easily referenced.
                            Raptors are 7 back on Atlanta but also 7 up on #6 in the loss column. Learn to read charts

Comment

• GuiJaeger wrote: View Post
                              And I don't think anyone in their right mind thinks DeRozan is a max player.
                              You are probably correct, but:
                              Not many people thought he was worth 10 mil when he signed current deal few years ago.

Comment

• Along with the basketball arguments, there are human arguments in favour of keeping him. DeMar is a guy who represents this franchise well at all levels. He loves being here, he loves this team, he works harder than arguablly any player in the history of the franchise and is a good example, teammate and leader. Finding players with these type of attributes to play in this city has not been easy. I would not be quick to jettison it unless its clear that its vastly improving our championship odds.

I don't see any reason why you can't have a contender with DeMar as a key player.

Comment

Working...
                                X