Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Wow. DeRozan is many things, but difficult to coach isn't one of them. And i'm pretty sure his teammates love to play w/ him.

The guy talks like DeRozan is some kind of a problem child like a JR Smith. I'm guessing he's basing his opinion on DeRozan sitting on the bench by himself after committing his 5th foul yesterday?? LOL

Who is this guy even?! Geez I've never even heard of him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Who is this guy even?! Geez I've never even heard of him.
      About...oh I dunno, 15ish years ago or so (??hard to remember) he was a well respected "insider" who was believed to have quality "sources"....

I imagine he lost all respect/credibility over the years because most of his sources either faded from the NBA scene or never existed in the first place.

Comment

• In stark contrast to Vecsey:

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...ers-in-toronto

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post

Great article.

Comment

• Just a previous nobody, trying to get back into the spotlight by making stupid snide comments.

Love that ESPN article!

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              “I love my team,” Lowry said. “I’ll tell anybody that firsthand. I really appreciate being [here] every day with these guys. Every day I look forward to talking to them and joking with them and having fun with them because it’s rare that you get a team like this. So you take advantage of the full opportunity that you have. I’m taking advantage of the opportunity that I have this year with these guys.”
              Lowry, please give the Raptors a home team discount when negotiating salaries.. $8M/yr would be wonderful

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Lowry, please give the Raptors a home team discount when negotiating salaries.. $8M/yr would be wonderful
                Not wonderful, absolutely freaking gorgeous sunshine and rainbows.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Can we pay him in pancakes? He likes pancakes.
                  OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    Can we pay him in pancakes? He likes pancakes.
                    $6M/yr plus free pancake breakfast every day?

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                      Throw in a driver and a cook on MLSE's tab, haha.

...and free Daycare I guess, if his wife wants some time off.

Comment

• phiLLy wrote: View Post
                        Throw in a driver and a cook on MLSE's tab, haha.

...and free Daycare I guess, if his wife wants some time off.
                        So, 6M/yr, with a free pancake breakfast every day, a driver and cook and free daycare.

For...say, 3 years with a team option 4th.

Ring up Masai!

Comment

• mmmm...pancakes

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                            I'd prefer non-fat Lowry on the Raptors.. so I'd prefer to pay him more and pass on the free pancake breakfast

Comment

I'd prefer non-fat Lowry on the Raptors.. so I'd prefer to pay him more and pass on the free pancake breakfast
                              Okay I've got a healthy alternative, If Lowry signs on the dotted line for 6mill/yr He gets a lifetime supply of Celery
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                About...oh I dunno, 15ish years ago or so (??hard to remember) he was a well respected "insider" who was believed to have quality "sources"....

I imagine he lost all respect/credibility over the years because most of his sources either faded from the NBA scene or never existed in the first place.
                                Yeah 15 years ago sounds about right.

I honestly didn't even know he was still reporting. Maybe we should ask Ahmad Rashad what he thinks too lol
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X