Does.
    Not.
    Get.
    It.

Trade.
    Him.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

The guy is looking like more and more of a dumbfuck with every passing day.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Bad luck? Are you fucking kidding me?

Hey how about you stop taking terrible shots? Or maybe try to stay in front of anyone?
        Or pass the ball to your teammates who are wide fucking open?
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• These days is the dream days for DD Bashers The kid is in a funk ... enjoy it because he will be coming back to his old self one of these days.

By the way, how is Ross doing ?
          How is GV doing ?
          How is PP doing ?

... List goes on my friends.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
            These days is the dream days for DD Bashers The kid is in a funk ... enjoy it because he will be coming back to his old self one of these days.

How is GV doing ?
            How is PP doing ?

Be McRealistic man
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
              These days is the dream days for DD Bashers The kid is in a funk ... enjoy it because he will be coming back to his old self one of these days.

How is GV doing ?
              How is PP doing ?

How about you live up to your name?
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The epitome of DeRozan's decision making, with about 7:30 left in the game:

JV has his man pinned, deep, while in the midst of the most dominant post performance of his young career, single handedly keeping the Raptors in the game, and DeMar has an easy entry pass available, but instead decides to ISO and jack up a contested two that shockingly rims out.

It was that moment there when any doubts I had about DeRozan disappeared. I'd been holding onto hope. But that's it. If you are unable to recognize, in THAT situation, that you should be passing and not shooting, there is a fundamental flaw there that I don't know can be repaired. I mean, maybe, but I personally will stop holding my breath. Move him now.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Dumb comment.

What's up with USC guys? Nick Young, OJ Mayo, now DeRozan. C'mon man.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    The epitome of DeRozan's decision making, with about 7:30 left in the game:

JV has his man pinned, deep, while in the midst of the most dominant post performance of his young career, single handedly keeping the Raptors in the game, and DeMar has an easy entry pass available, but instead decides to ISO and jack up a contested two that shockingly rims out.

It was that moment there when any doubts I had about DeRozan disappeared. I'd been holding onto hope. But that's it. If you are unable to recognize, in THAT situation, that you should be passing and not shooting, there is a fundamental flaw there that I don't know can be repaired. I mean, maybe, but I personally will stop holding my breath. Move him now.
                    Not at all to defend DD (cause I agree with you 100%), but his rational is probably that JV has great position for the rebound.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Not at all to defend DD (cause I agree with you 100%), but his rational is probably that JV has great position for the rebound.
                      DD was in great position for a contested jumper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      OG is our king

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Dumb comment.

What's up with USC guys? Nick Young, OJ Mayo, now DeRozan. C'mon man.
                        Unremorseful Selfish Chuckers. lol.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          DD was in great position for a contested jumper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          He always is
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• But seriously, though. How can all of this horrific decision making not be on the coaching staff at this point?

Comment

• "Put together one good game, honestly, just get back to understanding and knowing that we can play a lot better basketball. Got to execute better on both ends, just understand our coverages, if we’re going to switch, or big-big rotate, it’s just a collective effort, not just one guy. Especially on the defensive side, we got to be on string together. Put together spurts of spots, not trade buckets and not rely on our offense to win games."

--Demar Derozan: passing the buck as usual. "It's not just one guy"! honestly, right now a lot of our problems actually are just one guy. You. Painfully obvious offensively, and defensively pretty piss-poor as well.

Comment

• Yeah coaching staff needs to stop hugging him and tell this guy what it is.
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X