Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    Despite several mods confirming that I'm not McHappy, McRealistic still thinks I am.(also, despite the fact that when I started posting here I got into disagreements with McHappy from time to time)
    Clearly it was the long con.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      I believe Abbas has a source.. and I believe he reported what he heard. But I also believe that the Raps haven't really negotiated with DD and that will happen on Friday. So the numbers will probably be wrong.. but that's not because Abbas reported incorrectly it's because that's what Masai's camp was targeting as their most ideal offering.

Between $119M and $122M in 5 years seems right. We're talking about the same management team that gave JV a $16M/yr contract.. one where his peers in his class will be getting much more (let's see what Barnes, Drummond or Beals get this summer in comparison).
      Yeah, I've said before, that number makes sense for what DeMar's value is. I just don't think it's been agreed to at all. I also don't think his source(as it is) is high up enough in the Raps front office to necessarily know the difference, because you don't get a reputation for being a front office that leaks nothing by leaking to friends of the family.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• LOL so Abbas is an insider now? If I were Abbas I'll open a Twitter account and start accumulating as much of these followers as possible and have a side income by tweeting out of my ass.

Get on it, Abbas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
          LOL so Abbas is an insider now? If I were Abbas I'll open a Twitter account and start accumulating as much of these followers as possible and have a side income by tweeting out of my ass.

Get on it, Abbas

If he indeed has a source, that's a quick way to lose it. He's not woj with a rolodex. If we're assuming he's legit it's basically a "cousins friends ex wife" type of connection. Ok to share in this quiet corner of the Internet, not twitter
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
            HAHAHAH, well, he sure sounds like him. Very opinionated, ton of hate for DD and lots of time to spend on this message board.

Where is McHappy these days ??
            Drop it. Now please.

Talk about the Thread Subject.

Thank you.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              If he indeed has a source, that's a quick way to lose it. He's not woj with a rolodex. If we're assuming he's legit it's basically a "cousins friends ex wife" type of connection. Ok to share in this quiet corner of the Internet, not twitter
              oh no I don't believe for a sec that its something even like a "cousins friends ex wife's mistress" kind of source. I am very confident he is talking out of his ass. but as long as people believe his story as some here may choose to, he has an opportunity to make a few bucks.

for example he can go ahead and tweet something like, sources indicate the Sacremento Kings are working on signing a player who is for sure going to cripple the franchise for years to come. That tweet would for sure make him a credible outlet.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                I believe Abbas has a source.. and I believe he reported what he heard. But I also believe that the Raps haven't really negotiated with DD and that will happen on Friday. So the numbers will probably be wrong.. but that's not because Abbas reported incorrectly it's because that's what Masai's camp was targeting as their most ideal offering.

Between $119M and $122M in 5 years seems right. We're talking about the same management team that gave JV a $16M/yr contract.. one where his peers in his class will be getting much more (let's see what Barnes, Drummond or Beals get this summer in comparison).
                I believe Abbas as well
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• As per espn FA article in the morning coffee: http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/po...-nicolas-batum

Derozan scoring more points per iso possession than Lebron and Harden. Only .01 behind Westbrook.

#LetDeRozanBeDerozan #justkidding

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                    Despite several mods confirming that I'm not McHappy, McRealistic still thinks I am.(also, despite the fact that when I started posting here I got into disagreements with McHappy from time to time)
                    personally i think McRealistic is actually McHappy trolling us all lol

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      If I change it to 43%FTr I get 57 seasons. At 40%Ftr I get 78 results.

Here's an even more interesting one. Simply changing the USG% to 20% I get 100 results. At 22% USG I get 81 results.

Is there a reason those particular benchmarks you are using matter other than that they help make your point?

Just make the point that DD needs to sustain his FTr to be effective and if he doesn't it will a problem. Cherry picking numbers undermines your position, it doesn't enhance it.
                      Simple. The dude simply finds the stat threshold that either makes a player look terrible (demar) or super amazing (like he does with Ross).

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        personally i think McRealistic is actually McHappy trolling us all lol
                        The irony is he doesn't seem happy or realistic
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          Simple. The dude simply finds the stat threshold that either makes a player look terrible (demar) or super amazing (like he does with Ross).

Sure, I mean, I didn't pick anything close to DeMar's exact stats, but definitely I cherry picked.

If DeMar was at 20% usage or 22% usage, he wouldn't be DeMar. High usage is significant for his game.
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Woj just named Demar the #4 Free Agent behind only Durant, Lebron and DWade, and ahead of guys like Drummond, Horford, Batum, Conley, Whiteside etc... not too shabby.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Woj just named Demar the #4 Free Agent behind only Durant, Lebron and DWade, and ahead of guys like Drummond, Horford, Batum, Conley, Whiteside etc... not too shabby.
                              The kid has come a long way.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X