Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Is wrote: View Post
    Poor Fields.

He actually looked REALLY good before that nasty fall in Detroit.
    Guy can't catch a break.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Well, he was used as a pawn by BC and paid handsomely for it. Might not make up for everything but it's a win.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
        Well, he was used as a pawn by BC and paid handsomely for it. Might not make up for everything but it's a win.
        Fields wins by default because of his wife.
        OG is our king

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Never happened. There was a stretch with Fields as the starting 3, and it went very well for a few games, but then Fields got hurt (concussion) and looked terrible after he came back (clearly didn't recover). But JJ never started beside Ross, astonishingly.
          Yup.

Vasquez started.

D was horrible.

Finally benched for fields. D was good but he for injured.

Then with Fields starting Casey didn't adapt to Ross' strength. He had Ross running same plays as DD.

Painful memories.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
            So easy to dismiss his accomplishments.

Not really surprised as you never believed he would make those teams. Now that he did, it's meaningless to you. Classy.

He's not working with a lot of talent here. We simply want him to be surrounded with better players.

If he's as awful as you say, what makes you think we'll get any meaningful piece for him anyways??? Why haven't you advocated to trade Lowry, who according to you is this team's best player?

BTW his last all star selection was one year ago. You make it seem like he can't be a multiple all star.... He's only 25! Keep doubting.....there's some crow left over in my refrigerator

#ProveEm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            If you actually read posts on RR instead of just interjecting in all DD stuff, you'd actually note that I have been firmly in the trade them both camp and even said that moving Lowry is priority 1. So nice try to deflect and derange the conversation.

DD absolutely deserved that all star appearance but unfortunately, despite your support, he hasn't been able to play that well in any other season except 11 games in April (which didn't help us win much). 2014 was Demar's career year. Best to move him now for assets before that shine comes off and his pay goes up.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              Yup.

Vasquez started.

D was horrible.

Then with Fields starting Casey didn't adapt to Ross' strength. He had Ross running same plays as DD.

Painful memories.
              Thinking about it, running more offence through JJ with Ross spacing the floor probably would have worked pretty well. Shame we'll never know.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                Yup.

Vasquez started.

D was horrible.

Painful memories.
                *vomit*
                OG is our king

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  If you actually read posts on RR instead of just interjecting in all DD stuff, you'd actually note that I have been firmly in the trade them both camp and even said that moving Lowry is priority 1. So nice try to deflect and derange the conversation.

DD absolutely deserved that all star appearance but unfortunately, despite your support, he hasn't been able to play that well in any other season except 11 games in April (which didn't help us win much). 2014 was Demar's career year. Best to move him now for assets before that shine comes off and his pay goes up.
                  I think I may've read too many of your posts...lol. Forgive me for not remembering every one of your posts in every thread. Keep in mind you do post A LOT.

So it seems we once again agree on something. I think if we're going to trade at least one of them, Lowry has to be the one. I just don't see Masai trading both with the all-star game in Toronto next year.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

11 games? 23.9 Points .435 FG .455 3FG(2 3FGA/G) 6.0 Rebs 4.1 Ast 15 games in March. This isn't Bargnani.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      11 games? 23.9 Points .435 FG .455 3FG(2 3FGA/G) 6.0 Rebs 4.1 Ast 15 games in March. This isn't Bargnani.
                      I laughed when I saw 11 games.... As if Demar didn't have a great March as well.

Comment

I laughed when I saw 11 games.... As if Demar didn't have a great March as well.

Who gives a shit, they were losers in March and April. That's the point with DeMar, his increase in numbers doesn't lead to an increase in wins. That's a problem
                        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                        Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                          Who gives a shit, they were losers in March and April. That's the point with DeMar, his increase in numbers doesn't lead to an increase in wins. That's a problem
                          You can say the same about many players.

1 player can't do it all on their own (ask Russell Westbrook). Blaming Demar for the whole team playing like shit is foolish.

Who gives a shit?? Maybe the people deciding the future of our team? Try to keep up.

Comment

I think I may've read too many of your posts...lol. Forgive me for not remembering every one of your posts in every thread. Keep in mind you do post A LOT.

So it seems we once again agree on something. I think if we're going to trade at least one of them, Lowry has to be the one. I just don't see Masai trading both with the all-star game in Toronto next year.

If they trade Lowry, they are taking a big step back in wins. In that case, might as well trade DeMar rather than let him walk next summer (as he will probably not want to re-sign).
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              special1 wrote: View Post

11 games, as in the 11 games played in April that led to his "Player of the Month" award that you two like to mention like its MVP consideration. Basically, Demar was player of the half month award.

If you want to run the game by game log for each month, then go for it. Pretty sure more months were bad than good.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                If they trade Lowry, they are taking a big step back in wins. In that case, might as well trade DeMar rather than let him walk next summer (as he will probably not want to re-sign).
                                This is basically how I feel. We need to move Lowry, and should try very hard to move Demar right afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                                X