Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    $20M is equivalent to about 22.5% of the new cap.. which translates to like $15M a year in the old cap. $22M is equivalent to $16.5M. I'd rather lose him for nothing then.
    I don't think the numbers for the new cap for 2016 are finalized yet !!! It is all speculation and everyone if talking about huge increase.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
      Dude at least read what I said.

He averaged

~55% TS
      46% FG
      39% 3PT (made very few though < 1 per game)
      88% FT on 8 attempts per game

24ppg
      4.3apg
      5.3rpg

I'm not sure how to get advanced stats for monthly splits though.
      when you have to give 'per game' stats thats when you know someone is really trying to stretch their argument as much as they can. especially when those 2 last months ALSO had his playing time raised.

who cares if someone has a month or two of a good streak. those 'hot' two months still only pushed his shooting average to .413 over the course of the season which is a CAREER LOW. prior to his injury he was shooting something below .400! thats just fucking terrible.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
        its a huge overpay, considering LMA is looking for something similar
        LA is looking to sign under the current Cap ... DD is looking to sign under the new Cap.

Look at the number as % of the cap and then you realize it is not huge.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
          LA is looking to sign under the current Cap ... DD is looking to sign under the new Cap.

Look at the number as % of the cap and then you realize it is not huge.
          was talking about Millsap. Mollsap 4/80M is a terrible deal

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            was talking about Millsap. Mollsap 4/80M is a terrible deal
            I agree with you 100% but it seems like it is the market and teams are wiling to over pay.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              when you have to give 'per game' stats thats when you know someone is really trying to stretch their argument as much as they can. especially when those 2 last months ALSO had his playing time raised.

who cares if someone has a month or two of a good streak. those 'hot' two months still only pushed his shooting average to .413 over the course of the season which is a CAREER LOW. prior to his injury he was shooting something below .400! thats just fucking terrible.
              Also coincided with a pretty poor stretch for the team; which further strengthens the idea that he is a net neutral player.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I'll say this much.. if DD gets between $20-$22M from Masai I hope Masai gets fired.

Comment

I'll say this much.. if DD gets between $20-$22M from Masai I hope Masai gets fired.
                  And that is fine ... Also many fans will salute MU if DD shows more improvement this year and get signed for 20-22 million under the new Cap.

I will be one of those guys.
                  Last edited by McRealistic; Wed Jul 1, 2015, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                    And that is fine ... I am also many fans will salute MU if DD shows more improvement this year and get signed for 20-22 million under the new Cap.

I will be one of those guys.
                    Add me to that listlist
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• So if Carroll gets the reported $15M, while Danny Green gets $11.25, where does DD's value land?

$15M for Carroll from Masai makes me start to think that Masai would pay DD in the $18-$20M range.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• So DeRozan was reported to be heavily involved in the recruitment of Carroll. Do we consider this as telling at all about what Ujiri is thinking?

Personally, I don't. I think Ujiri will use everything currently at his disposal to get the job done.

Axel wrote: View Post
                        So if Carroll gets the reported $15M, while Danny Green gets $11.25, where does DD's value land?

$15M for Carroll from Masai makes me start to think that Masai would pay DD in the $18-$20M range.
                        DD wants $23M annually. That's the rumour.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          So DeRozan was reported to be heavily involved in the recruitment of Carroll. Do we consider this as telling at all about what Ujiri is thinking?

Personally, I don't. I think Ujiri will use everything currently at his disposal to get the job done.

DD wants $23M annually. That's the rumour.

Actually he wants $25.3M.

Comment

Actually he wants $25.3M.
                            Even worse. Great.

Comment

• DD is staying ....

Comment

• WHY WOULD MASAI PAY $130M for him? Cuz he's likeable by other NBA players and it helps recruitment? DD better bring few tittles to this organization..

Comment

Working...
                                X