Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJF wrote: View Post
    Lets hope Demar's new found bulk lasts, we see it all the time when player adds 15 pounds in the off-season, only to lose it all by December after playing 35 minutes a game.
    Since starting a new job in Ottawa I've put on ten pounds so if needs be I can email him a list of places I go to eat.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• By Ottawa I mean Toronto
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        Was just watching the team USA scrimmage and Demar is looking SWOLE. Good lord. I was totally blown away.
        Link?
        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• Well here's a picture of the USA National and Select teams

http://twitpic.com/a6jas2/full

Comment

• Westbrook looks photoshopped. I cant tell from the picture if Demar got bigger, but his calves are CRAZY!
            “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• MANNNNN I TOLD YOU GUYS....man "I keep it a hundred, dont worry bout da proof" - Fabolous. He's defintily putting in some work, which remind me, I should TOO!!! DeMAR is da MAN he got so much heart, inspired me in life. PEACE RAPTORSREPUBLIC one love!

btw he's wearing a shirt because he dont want to show off those GUNS yet, i do the same man...gotta keep it lowprofile and ahead of the competition.
              Last edited by Demar_8756; Thu Jul 12, 2012, 04:38 AM.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                Since starting a new job in Ottawa I've put on ten pounds so if needs be I can email him a list of places I go to eat.
                yooooo DAWG I'm in Ottawa too, im alwasy rockin my Derozan shirt around or wearing some nice Raptors fitted. I'm not down with all this Senators stuff, annoys da hell out of me. Holla if u see me, talk bout ball ye yeeeeeee!!!!

Comment

• Dude you gotta lay off the bath salts

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    Dude you gotta lay off the bath salts
                    +1

Comment

stefan5301 wrote: View Post
                      +1
                      +2

Comment

ew wthell i dont do that, i only smoke da marijuana

Comment

• Demar_8756 wrote: View Post
                          ew wthell i dont do that, i only smoke da marijuana
                          LOL calm your self doe. Goodness gracious.

Gotta be honest, I can't really tell Demar got JACKED, but I can tell that he did add some good pounds, and his calves are monster.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun
                            Bet most would be surprised to know DeMar DeRozan led the USA Select squad in scoring against the Olympic team at 5.2 per game in 7 games
                            Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun
                            Attack was very balanced, DeMarcus Cousins was next at 5.1. DeRozan also led in FG% .647 and hit 3-of-4 threes, and .857 from line
                            Hoping to see an improved DeMar next season!

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                              LOL calm your self doe. Goodness gracious.

Gotta be honest, I can't really tell Demar got JACKED, but I can tell that he did add some good pounds, and his calves are monster.
                              I would take stronger over bigger any day of the week. A lot of the former and a little of the latter would be a great thing.

Comment

• Here is a question.

Can anyone tell me how you get selected to the "Select" team? Was Demar picked (along with the rest) because he has an "international" style of play, and can be a good pretend opponent for the US Olympic team to play against? Or was he picked because he was one of the 12 best guys in the league not going to the Olympics?

Comment

Working...
                                X