Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aa136 wrote: View Post
    anyone else get the feeling that derozan spent so much time in the off season practicing set dribble moves that hes not as able to be flexible and adjust them on the fly to actual game time situations?

I mean his moves when you see him do is are crisp and clean but the reaction and positioning of the defenders looks like it surprises him when he comes out of moves. I don't think its a big issue because as he plays games he'll adapt his new moves to the game but I was just wondering if anyone else is sensing the same thing.
    Its one game. And his handles looked alot tighter to me. Able to keep his dribble alive during double teams and stuff is not something we would have seen last year. Allow a few games to figure it out.

Comment

• So Klay Thompson just got 4 year 70 mill.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        So Klay Thompson just got 4 year 70 mill.
        Yup like I've said many times. There's no way DeMar is not getting the max
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

GSW is going to regret that contract.... They probably won't be able to afford Barnes' extension now.

Comment

Geezus ... That's pretty crazy ...

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              GSW is going to regret that contract.... They probably won't be able to afford Barnes' extension now.
              I don't think Barnes is in their future plans
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• 18 mill a year for a 3D guy?
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• GSW pretty much forced themselves into this deal when they refused to trade Klay for Love. Now, I wouldn't have done that either, but it basically cemented Klay's status up into max-player territory.

Comment

• Why would GSW do this even?
                    Klay is nothing but a glorified 3+D player.

He's not magically gonna start orchestrating Pick N Rolls or break his man down off the dribble.

He might get a little better at rebounding which he was terrible at last year.

Also for GSW to bid against themselves was foolish, if Klay went to RFA and got offered the max then you make the decision to keep him or not
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Klay Thompson is more than a 3D guy.

People seriously needs to watch games before commenting.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Considering some of the posts today this is quite topical. William Lou knows how to write....

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2014/...demar-derozan/

...pasting RR's links...now that's a first for me.

Comment

• Something interesting that Butch Carter said, about Demar Derozan FTA numbers. If they drop for whatever reason it'll be really hard for us to win games. Because drawing fouls forces a coach to play his reserves instead of his starters. Basic stuff. But the way Butch implied that refs might swallow whistle kinda scares me lol. So do you think Derozan will average same number of FTA or will that number drop?
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Because drawing fouls forces a coach to play his reserves instead of his starters. Basic stuff.
                            Heh, you say basic stuff, yet folks here rarely think about the "basic" stuff.

That said, I'm not sure the refs are going to swallow the whistle at all.... he earns his contact.

Comment

• Given what Rubio, Thompson and Burks have gotten...

I'm scared of what it will take to keep DD.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                Given what Rubio, Thompson and Burks have gotten...

I'm scared of what it will take to keep DD.
                                If he is even marginally better than last season he is a max guy now
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X