Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
    Ok so if we followed CRF's logic the Spurs would've won the title last year, because LeBron should've driven in after he missed the first three, instead of taking it again (wide open I might add) and making it.
    umm except that they pretty much needed a 3 in that situation. Again, ignoring context.

Comment

Ok so if we followed CRF's logic the Spurs would've won the title last year, because LeBron should've driven in after he missed the first three, instead of taking it again (wide open I might add) and making it.
      Depends on the situation and the player. Nothing is absolute.

DeRozan had a shit game and took a bunch of bad shots. Hopefully he rebounds and comes out firing on all cylinders tonight. I don't get the need to defend the guy to the end of the earth. He had a bad game; accept it and move on.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        Depends on the situation and the player. Nothing is absolute.

DeRozan had a shit game and took a bunch of bad shots. Hopefully he rebounds and comes out firing on all cylinders tonight. I don't get the need to defend the guy to the end of the earth. He had a bad game; accept it and move on.
        imanshumpert wrote: View Post
        I'm not saying DeMar played well or excusing his poor play in that game btw. But it's not like he was just forcing up prayers all game, that's my point.
        I think you should go back and read before posting.

Comment

• Demar was so absolutely clutch, with 17 points in that fourth quarter.

Brooklyn went at him all game, and really torched him, but his confidence wasn't shaken, and he played out of his mind to close out that game.

Quite the performance after that brutal game one.

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
            Demar was so absolutely clutch, with 17 points in that fourth quarter.

Brooklyn went at him all game, and really torched him, but his confidence wasn't shaken, and he played out of his mind to close out that game.

Quite the performance after that brutal game one.
            I thought that switching hands left hand dunk was the turning point, that two isolation mid range jumper in the late fourth is going to earn him a lot of respect from the league, also from ref calls

Comment

• Good finish from Demar, some very clutch buckets. Hope he can carry that momentum into Brooklyn.

Comment

• I didn't think he had it in him. DeRozan was having another crappy game through 3 quarters, but he shook it off and responded. Biggest game of his career, by far, and he delivered when it mattered.

Comment

• You only hope its a watershed moment for him.... if it is, Brooklyn has problems

Comment

I think you should go back and read before posting.
                    Hey man, I'm with you.

If FoxMachine phrased his argument a little better, the debate could maybe resolve a point of contention.

You're making an argument, backing it up, and sticking to it.

Unfortunately, the argument's devolved into a super nuanced discussion of the merit of a corner three, and in which situation it should be taken.

Personally, I think if you just took a wide open three, and get a second wide open look right after, you gotta feel like you're gonna make it. How many corner threes has Demar made in practice? A million?
                    "Bruno?
                    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Wow. DeRozan is many things, but difficult to coach isn't one of them. And i'm pretty sure his teammates love to play w/ him.

The guy talks like DeRozan is some kind of a problem child like a JR Smith. I'm guessing he's basing his opinion on DeRozan sitting on the bench by himself after committing his 5th foul yesterday?? LOL

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Wow. DeRozan is many things, but difficult to coach isn't one of them. And i'm pretty sure his teammates love to play w/ him.

The guy talks like DeRozan is some kind of a problem child like a JR Smith. I'm guessing he's basing his opinion on DeRozan sitting on the bench by himself after committing his 5th foul yesterday?? LOL

That's probably exactly what he's basing it off, plus the fact he doesn't have the best FG% around. Those are some pretty harsh words though.

Comment

• ya, I responded.

Comment

Wow. DeRozan is many things, but difficult to coach isn't one of them. And i'm pretty sure his teammates love to play w/ him.

Oh, I love to see all the people react to this team and champion heroes + villains of the team while only watching the past 2 games.

Keep your generalizations to yourself if you haven't watched these people play for the 82 games previous.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Peter Vecsey is an idiot. That's why over hte years he's gone from well respected insider to one of the most ignored bball reporters in the NBA.

Comment

• Vecsey has no "sources" anymore and now resorts to innuendo and flawed personal opinion. He shoulda checked with this board who has many DD detractors before he decided to tweet that bs. Melo he is not as a coach killer and broodmaster.

Comment

Working...
                                X