Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    demar is the SG. he dribbles around alot and LOOKS like hes going to pass and setup teammate like a guard. Ross taking threes with few dribbles is more like a SF.
    doesn't really matter what their role was

the point is DD was being guarded by SFs (true) and guarding SFs (maybe occasionally true)
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• If this FA has thought us anything it is that just having Cap space does not get you the Super Stars. You have to have a team in place and a wining record. This team is better with DD than without him now. We have a better chance of getting a star if we win in play offs this year than going through rebuild.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
        doesn't really matter what their role was

the point is DD was being guarded by SFs (true) and guarding SFs (maybe occasionally true)
        always thought Casey underused Demar on defense. on offense Ross stands in a corner and on defense Demar does. SF usually are the best on-ball defender and Demar has the ball alot

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
          If this FA has thought us anything it is that just having Cap space does not get you the Super Stars. You have to have a team in place and a wining record. This team is better with DD than without him now. We have a better chance of getting a star if we win in play offs this year than going through rebuild.
          You have to draft superstars, and you can't do that with the 20th pick every year.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            You have to draft superstars, and you can't do that with the 20th pick every year.
            The chance of drafting a Super Star is very low given the draft and the uncertainty that comes with it. Examples of failure are all over the place.

What we are seeing right now is that cap space and high picks ( example Lakers) will not get you a FA anymore. You have to have wining record and ready to go team.

This means holding on to you assets, drafting smart and competing hard and having a play offs wining record.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
              If this FA has thought us anything it is that just having Cap space does not get you the Super Stars. You have to have a team in place and a wining record. This team is better with DD than without him now. We have a better chance of getting a star if we win in play offs this year than going through rebuild.
              This
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                Apollo wrote: View Post
                Was looking at some scoring stats this morning and I decided to drop player efficiency ratings down alongside the top 20 scorers from 2015. I figured I'd share this with you as you might be interested:

DeMar is a volume guy.
                Thanks for the share, i am not surprised by the findings.
                Indeed. What this mean is he's probably more expendable than most are making out in here. They should flip him for something of value and let some foolish team foot the bill on his incredibly large next contract.

DeMar is the classic case of a player being overrated due to great opportunity. There are other guys in the league(or coming in soon) who are cheaper and can fill his shoes.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Indeed. What this mean is he's probably more expendable than most are making out in here. They should flip him for something of value and let some foolish team foot the bill on his incredibly large next contract.

DeMar is the classic case of a player being overrated due to great opportunity. There are other guys in the league(or coming in soon) who are cheaper and can fill his shoes.
                  The RR server will crash if DD gets traded.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    The finest engineers in the galaxy are on standby. This trade may rip a hole the fabric of space but its worth the risk.

Comment

The finest engineers in the galaxy are on standby. This trade may rip a hole the fabric of space but its worth the risk.
                      If history is any indication, the guy in the red suit dies.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Scotty is a trained, qualified professional. He can handle a PER that low.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          mcHAPPY, OSC, and half the board will be drowning in champagne. DeMar is the most divisive Raptor since the early days of Bargnani.

Comment

• Lillard just signed an extension for an average of $25-26/yr for 5 yrs. Fully guaranteed.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

there are 2 or 3 guys from this draft I think will top at much better, Demar should be used to get a pf. really should

Comment

• if you trade demar and don't get a really good offensive player back, youre pretty much counting on lowry to create almost every shot
                                "Bruno?
                                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X