*face palm*

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        *face palm*
        ? what

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
          Silencing the haters this year.
          We aren't haters if all the criticisms held water.

He's just improved.

I guess I (and I may be alone) generally think the term hater is kinda dumb. It should only refer to completely unfounded or trivial opinions
          "Bruno?
          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
            We aren't haters if all the criticisms held water.

He's just improved.

I guess I (and I may be alone) generally think the term hater is kinda dumb. It should only refer to completely unfounded or trivial opinions
            pretty much. i mean the overwhelming majority of people here voted a C for derozan last year. thats cause thats how he played. wasn't that good and was basically a volume shooter. i doubt all the 'non-haters' here really though this year he'd be performing at another level. its just dumb when people try to take credit for something that was completely out of the blue.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              pretty much. i mean the overwhelming majority of people here voted a C for derozan last year. thats cause thats how he played. wasn't that good and was basically a volume shooter. i doubt all the 'non-haters' here really though this year he'd be performing at another level. its just dumb when people try to take credit for something that was completely out of the blue.
              If I remember correct this poll was for his 3rd year.

Comment

• Derozan is the same age as Bledsoe.

Given his work ethic and later development, I expect him to show some more improvements after this season.
                "Bruno?
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

If I remember correct this poll was for his 3rd year.
                  hmm poll seems to have been started in jan 2010 so i assume his 2nd year. kid dynamite has come a long way!

Comment

• Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      hmm poll seems to have been started in jan 2010 so i assume his 2nd year. kid dynamite has come a long way!
                      This thread is a lot of merged DeRozan threads over the last 4 years.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure this was based on his 3rd year. The number of C's reflects the step back he took from year 2.

Comment

This thread is a lot of merged DeRozan threads over the last 4 years.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure this was based on his 3rd year. The number of C's reflects the step back he took from year 2.
                        Ahh ok. I'll take your word for it. I haven't been here long enough

Curious what grade people would have given him last season though?

Comment

• So... how bout that shitty game from DeRozan lol fack bud! 14 points? 9 shots? Where'd he go?
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            So... how bout that shitty game from DeRozan lol fack bud! 14 points? 9 shots? Where'd he go?
                            His points per shot was fantastic!

Comment

lol
                              "Bruno?
                              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

No... Just no.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X