Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Just came to post this. Demar has to be loving the attention as well. Even if they say they don't pay attention to it, I'm sure they do in a small way. And for all those people who said you can't get noticed in Toronto, its proving them wrong.
    It is very simple: WINNING.

Winning makes you relevant.

Comment

• I just went back to the first page of this thread and a poster was complaining about how Devlin was trying to give Demar the nickname 'kid dynamite' hahahah

I gotta say, for all of the flak I give Demar, 16 games of 30+ points is damn impressive
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I would love for the Raps to get into the second round, possibly setting up a Derozan vs. George battle on national tv (U.S)

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Just came to post this. Demar has to be loving the attention as well. Even if they say they don't pay attention to it, I'm sure they do in a small way. And for all those people who said you can't get noticed in Toronto, its proving them wrong.
          Well considering DeMar usually posts the good articles written about him on his Facebook it's safe to say they pay attention
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            I just went back to the first page of this thread and a poster was complaining about how Devlin was trying to give Demar the nickname 'kid dynamite' hahahah

I gotta say, for all of the flak I give Demar, 16 games of 30+ points is damn impressive
            That's such a lame nickname lol

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              That's such a lame nickname lol
              Luckily it never caught on, lol. DeMar/DeRozan is just fine.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                Luckily it never caught on, lol. DeMar/DeRozan is just fine.
                That's so true, and I've never thought about that. Both his first and last names are so cool that he really doesn't need a nickname. Very rare.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                  That's so true, and I've never thought about that. Both his first and last names are so cool that he really doesn't need a nickname. Very rare.
                  I think the most baddass name in the nba is bismack biyombo. like i could say that over and over all day long.
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I know I am the "DD hater" on this thread...

But I think Game 1 was a showcase of pretty much everything that I dislike about his game and how many holes he really has. For Raptors sake I hope he turns it around.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                      I know I am the "DD hater" on this thread...

But I think Game 1 was a showcase of pretty much everything that I dislike about his game and how many holes he really has. For Raptors sake I hope he turns it around.
                      he was playing like the demar of previous season. we know he can do better, as obviously shown this season. lets hope that version shows up in the next game.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        he was playing like the demar of previous season. we know he can do better, as obviously shown this season. lets hope that version shows up in the next game.
                        Gonna be a short series if he doesn't get his shit together, because he fucking killed us today.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          Gonna be a short series if he doesn't get his shit together, because he fucking killed us today.
                          I don't put it all on him. No one was moving on offense, making it very difficult for him to create and penetrate.

Comment

• If DeMar doesn't pick up his game Raptors will lose the series. To me, DeRozan and Lowry are key players and both need to contribute well in order to win this series. Today, Lowry contributed good but DeRozan did not hence why they lost.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              I don't put it all on him. No one was moving on offense, making it very difficult for him to create and penetrate.
                              yep. no idea why we couldn't do anything on offense, unless brooklyns mostly mediocre D all of a sudden has become elite or something. it just didn't look like we could move the ball around at all. meanwhile, brooklyn was swinging it around like crazy getting an insane amount of uncontested 3s that they luckily mostly missed.

Comment

• It's hard to believe that DeMar will play this bad all series, that would be crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X