Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWash wrote: View Post
    Idk Barolt if he had better posters around him the defense can't key in on him so that's gonna make his job easier

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    But, with a lower usage rate would he be able to have the same effectiveness? He really likes to draw out the posts with long paragraphs, some posters can't work with a guy who hogs the page space like that.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      But, with a lower usage rate would he be able to have the same effectiveness? He really likes to draw out the posts with long paragraphs, some posters can't work with a guy who hogs the page space like that.
      What we need is an editor running the wing with him, cut down on the words but keep getting that same point across.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
        What we need is an editor running the wing with him, cut down on the words but keep getting that same point across.

So what you're saying is, #firethead?

Comment

• DanH is a good poster.

But I'm still not sold that he can be the #1 or #2 on this championship site. It's probably better to spend the money on Barolt and JWash.

They're lesser posters but overall it's probably better for the team.

Save our money until a guy like Jeff Weltman becomes available.

lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• This thread got real weird.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              This thread got real weird.
              It's this kind of moderating that's required DanH to have such a high PPP(paragraphs per post) in order for us to have any effective threads these days. We need to stop running such an iso heavy site, and learn to spread the stats around. It all starts with more effective moderation.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Are you suggesting that you would trade JV for Thad Young to make things work better with DD?

Young can't spread the floor, might as well start JJ.

Giannis, Harris, Porter - none of them are PF options really that would work better next to DD than JV.

Randle's is about 10 feet - how is that better?
                i agree with this but think randle would be better than jv but we would be in the same boat but looking for a forward making jv the better fit because centers are harder to find

Comment

I mean, shit, I think no matter how much anyone talks about how much DeMar loves Toronto, when LA comes knocking this summer with a max offer and sends Kobe to tell DeMar that he can come to LA and fill Kobe's shoes, there's a decent chance DeMar is gone. They have some good young talent, and he's a compton boy who talks about how much he loved Kobe and the Lakers as a kid a lot.
                  i don't think demar wants to play for a shit show though. he has done enough losing.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    i don't think demar wants to play for a shit show though. he has done enough losing.
                    And what if this summer we're coming off our 3rd straight 1st round exit with Lowry about to turn 30 and they have a couple young up-and-coming talents in Randle, Clarkson and Russell? Just saying, LA could make a hell of a pitch to him, and they have the hometown advantage.

Comment

And what if this summer we're coming off our 3rd straight 1st round exit with Lowry about to turn 30 and they have a couple young up-and-coming talents in Randle, Clarkson and Russell? Just saying, LA could make a hell of a pitch to him, and they have the hometown advantage.
                      Russell/dd/kd/randle/horford

Comment

• Good game by Demar. Forced it a bit, but that's just kind what our offensive "system" is, so....
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                          Demar will not be in his peak in 3 or 4 more years.î

He will be broken down.
                          Are we allowed to hold you accountable on this one?

Never eat the crow that you could today the crow you could (4 years from) tomorrow. - Garfield Snooch

Comment

Del on/Powell/Bruno/Bennett/Bebe

Comment

• ^that being the 3rd/2nd line.

Comment

It's this kind of moderating that's required DanH to have such a high PPP(paragraphs per post) in order for us to have any effective threads these days. We need to stop running such an iso heavy site, and learn to spread the stats around. It all starts with more effective moderation.
                                ...happy new year?

Comment

Working...
                                X