View Poll Results: Grade Derozan's Season.

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

    1 1.49%
  • B

    18 26.87%
  • C

    40 59.70%
  • D

    8 11.94%
  • F

    0 0%
Page 16 of 177 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 3533

Thread: Everything Demar Derozan

  1. #301
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ya I'm going to have to agree that NJ would stupid to do this trade. Brook is a proven commodity who can contribute at the Center position. Unless you trade TJ for Charlie, then you DON'T trade small for big.

  2. #302
    Raptors Republic Rookie CalibreMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    What about Peja and part of tpe for arenas?

  3. #303
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    No even if they would say yes. I dont understand the fascination of some with obtaining a half court centre. All we need is someone like; McGee, Biedrens (w/o injuries), Noah, Camby (in his day).Someone who would rebound, block, hustle and gets garbabge points.

    ,Our advantage as a team is the ability to run and score off of fastbreaks, that is what the players we have are suited for. We are not that great in half court sets, a centre like Lopez or Kaman will negate our advantage.

  4. #304
    Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    on top of Jenna Jameson
    Posts
    764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm just sitting back, enjoying watching the games and waiting and seeing what Colangelo does next. The new acquisitions are a nice new treat to spice up the 1st half of the season. At the trade deadline I'm sure more exciting things will happen. This season is very cool. Low expectations, glimmer of hope for the future, and the element of surprise. I can't wait to see what happens next.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

  5. #305
    Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rexdale
    Posts
    1,097
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote DirtyMikeSeaver wrote: View Post
    No.............

    But who says No to Arenas for Barbosa, Wright and $$$?
    that could never happen... barbosa & wrights contracts only amount to about half of the highly over paid Arenas

  6. #306
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    He looks like Ryan Stiles, lets get him!

  7. #307
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    1,570
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Arenas would kill any financial flexibility we have built and not for a great return.

    As for Lopez no way NJ parts with him.

    As for Brown love his game since mich state and even Kobe talks about how hard he works to improve. That's saying something since Kobe works harder than almost all. Perhaps a model for DD to follow though. As much as I have loved Brown's game over the years it is the extra work he has put in after seeing Kobe that has improved his game and CONSISTENCY this year.

  8. #308
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    1,570
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorDan wrote: View Post
    I'm just sitting back, enjoying watching the games and waiting and seeing what Colangelo does next. The new acquisitions are a nice new treat to spice up the 1st half of the season. At the trade deadline I'm sure more exciting things will happen. This season is very cool. Low expectations, glimmer of hope for the future, and the element of surprise. I can't wait to see what happens next.
    Ya no kidding. Say what you will BC makes for a whole other level of entertainment wondering what he will do and what creative moves he will pull off good bad or indifferent.

  9. #309
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    BC definitely makes things exciting eh? I knew the post-cbwhore era would be good, but how awesome is it that we have one of the best 3 ballers ever and an awesome player like Bayless on our squad now (and it's still November!).

    With respect to Dero, dude has to put up some serious game. In his position there is tough comp on the bench now. Weems keeps blowing him away in terms of talent and poise, but I do like it when those 2 and Amir play together. Weems should definitely take his starting spot for now though.

    Lopez would be a nice fit though, but seems like BC has his favorite teams in terms of trades- Phoenix, Miami (prolly not anymore), NOH

  10. #310
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The answer to the question "are Raptors fans delusional" has been answered with this thread.

    Guys, this is embarrassing. Stop.

    BC would get laughed off the phone for proposing DD for Brook. Lopez is one of the best young centers in the game, went 19 and 9 on over 50% shooting last year, adding almost 2 blocks.

    Sorry to break it to you, but DD is currently a shooting guard with no shot and so so handles.

    As in, Brook and DD shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath. I know it's the Nets, but watch a game, come back and tell me it's even a reasonable suggestion. Cuz it's not.

    Also, it's not fantasy. GMs don't trade players cuz they drop their shooting percentage for a few weeks (like Brook now). So, Multipaul, no, we cannot get Brook for Derozan. No chance.

  11. #311
    Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rexdale
    Posts
    1,097
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Dan wrote: View Post
    The answer to the question "are Raptors fans delusional" has been answered with this thread.

    Guys, this is embarrassing. Stop.

    BC would get laughed off the phone for proposing DD for Brook. Lopez is one of the best young centers in the game, went 19 and 9 on over 50% shooting last year, adding almost 2 blocks.

    Sorry to break it to you, but DD is currently a shooting guard with no shot and so so handles.

    As in, Brook and DD shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath. I know it's the Nets, but watch a game, come back and tell me it's even a reasonable suggestion. Cuz it's not.

    Also, it's not fantasy. GMs don't trade players cuz they drop their shooting percentage for a few weeks (like Brook now). So, Multipaul, no, we cannot get Brook for Derozan. No chance.
    id have to agree.... wed be more likely to get Robin Lopez then Brook Lopez for DD.

  12. #312
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    id have to agree.... wed be more likely to get Robin Lopez then Brook Lopez for DD.
    I would take that deal in a second.

  13. #313
    Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rexdale
    Posts
    1,097
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    I would take that deal in a second.
    really? im not sure i would... RL has talent but it seems hes injured as often as Yao Ming LOL

  14. #314
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    really? im not sure i would... RL has talent but it seems hes injured as often as Yao Ming LOL
    He has lots of potential though at his position

  15. #315
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    id have to agree.... wed be more likely to get Robin Lopez then Brook Lopez for DD.
    Robin Lopez and all their picks for the next 5 years, maybe.

  16. #316
    Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,219
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Triano on DeRozan and Weems

    They have 3 years of NBA experience.

    The two guys that they were up against have 26

    http://www.nba.com/raptors/

    I think that was an astute observation
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

    Memories some so sweet, indeed

    Larger Photo of the avatar



    “As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

  17. #317
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    987
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thta is just making an excuse !!! There were few plays in this game that set the tone and changed the game :

    1) When Amir was on the court and Garnet had to dunk ( score was around 40-32) on two very similar posessions. Instead of Knocking Garnet to floor or going after him on the other end, Amir acted like a little shy boy and took it. He was totally lost on the defence on those 2 play.


    2) Kleiza and DD went for two Dunks and were knocked down to floor by Robinson and Allen. No easy basket bitches !! you want to Dunk on me, I am gonna Knock you ASS DOWN !!!

    3) Calderon had a turn over and Allen stole it,instead of runing back and knocking Allen Down on his ASS ( Just the way Allen did with DD), Raptors put their head down and let the guy go for easy Dunk !!!


    These plays have nothing to do with experience, They have to do with Having HEART, BALLS and COURAGE.

  18. #318
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
    Thta is just making an excuse !!! There were few plays in this game that set the tone and changed the game :

    1) When Amir was on the court and Garnet had to dunk ( score was around 40-32) on two very similar posessions. Instead of Knocking Garnet to floor or going after him on the other end, Amir acted like a little shy boy and took it. He was totally lost on the defence on those 2 play.


    2) Kleiza and DD went for two Dunks and were knocked down to floor by Robinson and Allen. No easy basket bitches !! you want to Dunk on me, I am gonna Knock you ASS DOWN !!!

    3) Calderon had a turn over and Allen stole it,instead of runing back and knocking Allen Down on his ASS ( Just the way Allen did with DD), Raptors put their head down and let the guy go for easy Dunk !!!


    These plays have nothing to do with experience, They have to do with Having HEART, BALLS and COURAGE.
    This is why we need Reggie, he bring heart, courage and from time to time he WILL GRAB SOME BALLS

  19. #319
    Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rexdale
    Posts
    1,097
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    k that may explain this game but what about the rest?

  20. #320
    Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    on top of Jenna Jameson
    Posts
    764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote JoePanini wrote: View Post
    This is why we need Reggie, he bring heart, courage and from time to time he WILL GRAB SOME BALLS
    That is hilarious Joe!
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •