X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p00ka wrote: View Post
    DeMar looking pretty good working on his 3 pt shot:

http://instagram.com/p/eYkhQLRAGD/#
    It seems to be more of a "set shot" than a traditional jump shot (unless that's just because his legs are tired).

But either way, looks pretty smooth.

Comment

• He is keeping his weight forward and he is not allowing his core to move backward now, this is a really good thing. Hope he see's the results.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        It seems to be more of a "set shot" than a traditional jump shot (unless that's just because his legs are tired).

But either way, looks pretty smooth.
        Release looks great.

Not sure about the ability to get it off in a game with anyone near. Hopefully just working on mechanics/release/follow through.

Comment

• I'm starting to get excited... If DeMar can hit anywhere near 35% from 3, the spacing is going to be a lot better.
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Once again, Demar showing signs that he is stepping his game up to meet the demands of the team. He is a rare specimen that has loyalty and wants to win!

Definitely someone that a Toronto fan should respect.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
              Just what would the right circumstance be though? What should your ideal second option on offense be able to do which DeMar is capable of? In my mind going into the post as the second option on offense would be ideal. It's a higher percentage area to score from and would create the balance you spoke of. It's one thing if you have elite type scorers like Durrant/Westbrook or LBJ/Wade scoring and allowing the bigs to clean up, but if your first and second options on offense have yet to sniff and All Star game wouldn't there be more balance with spreading the offense inside and out? Also would make Novak more useful. Thoughts?
              I think it would be a team with good shooters (for their positions) all around him. And that team would also lack a secondary shot creator because most of its roster are catch and shoot players and pick and roll finishers.
              I think Atlanta would be a good fit for him, for example. Especially if Lou Williams doesn't come back to his pre injury form.

Comment

• Btw, its DeRozan not Derozan.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DeMar DeRozan 4 Caps in his name thats pretty awesome.

Comment

• demar derozan.... I'm sure you know what im sayin right..... so yeah, don't be that guy

Comment

• p00ka wrote: View Post
                      DeMar looking pretty good working on his 3 pt shot:

http://instagram.com/p/eYkhQLRAGD/#
                      ohmagod that was sooo cute
                      leggo DeMar!!! get those shots up in the air
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Not to trying to be negative, but I don't think everyone should get their hopes too high because of an IG video.

It was only 5 shots in a row. Hell, I can make 5 in a row any day and I'm not that great a shooter.

Hope I'm wrong though. Stating the obvious but him being a three-point threat is deadly.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• found a new mix ... Enjoy
                          getting excited, can't wait 2014's our year people<3

..those last few sentences that rudy demar and coach said at the end hope their true<3
                          '' we play how we've been playin lately, no body can beat us, we can play with anybody in this leauge, now if we just started off the season like that, who know where we'll be right now''
                          Last edited by lilmamba_; Fri Sep 20, 2013, 08:44 PM.
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• I love when people on this forum talk like they're as good as someone in the NBA.

No one here can drain 5 in a row from 23+ feet out.
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• well, as per said video, hit the gym and we might be able to do it... lol

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                                I love when people on this forum talk like they're as good as someone in the NBA.
                                Clearly you're talking to me so I'll engage. Btw I never implied that I'm anywhere near NBA talent.

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                                No one here can drain 5 in a row from 23+ feet out.
                                And you know that how..? Do we know each other on a personal level?
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X