Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    From what i've seen, what makes him so different this year than years past is he's making everything looks so effortlessly. He's very efficient scoring the ball. Decision making is superb. He knows what to do whenever he gets the ball. Like i said, he just looks like a different player this year its crazy.
    Hopefully that doesn't change when the season starts and games start to matter. Some guys just can't play as well under pressure

Comment

• Great watch DeMar nice seeing him in the relaxed setting with his little girl and fiancee. its beautiful.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        Great watch DeMar nice seeing him in the relaxed setting with his little girl and fiancee. its beautiful.
        Agreed. I liked the part where he was discussing the shot clock, and how he rarely needs to look at it since he now has the habit of listening for Kiara shouting.

Comment

• This bodes well: I don't know where I saw it, but in reference to the defensive focus this year, DeMar is quoted as not only paying the usual lip service to defense, but saying that coach Casey is making it FUN to focus on defense. Man, if Casey has managed to get the whole team thinking like that, this could be a fun season.

Comment

• I know we've talked about how confident DD looks on the court this year, but even in his interviews he seems a lot more confident. He's not answering every question with "It's definitely big." Dude's got some serious swagger now and its nice to see.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              I know we've talked about how confident DD looks on the court this year, but even in his interviews he seems a lot more confident. He's not answering every question with "It's definitely big." Dude's got some serious swagger now and its nice to see.
              I was just about to write this. There is definitely a big change in Demar and it's great to see.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• p00ka wrote: View Post
                This bodes well: I don't know where I saw it, but in reference to the defensive focus this year, DeMar is quoted as not only paying the usual lip service to defense, but saying that coach Casey is making it FUN to focus on defense. Man, if Casey has managed to get the whole team thinking like that, this could be a fun season.
                Watched the MU interview (season eve) last night on NBAtv and he brought up DD's defense as something which caught his eye. And we know that MU doesnt throw kudos around frivolously.

Comment

• Damn, what happened to the DeMar we saw in preseason? I want that guy back!

6-19 last night, including 2-10 on mid-range jump shots, with only 1 trip to the free throw line. Just brutal.

Comment

• tkfu wrote: View Post
                    Damn, what happened to the DeMar we saw in preseason? I want that guy back!

6-19 last night, including 2-10 on mid-range jump shots, with only 1 trip to the free throw line. Just brutal.
                    I knew the post game was not going to be there when they started green at SG with Wallace at SF.

Anytime Bradley got him on switch in post they sent double.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      I knew the post game was not going to be there when they started green at SG with Wallace at SF.

Anytime Bradley got him on switch in post they sent double.
                      Got to drive though. Can't settle. Boston did a good jump sending the double, but that's where Demar has to find the open teammate. Swing the ball then cut to the hoop.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Remeber deMar against IND last season to start he had a brutal game.... really lookslike he gets 1st game jitters. At the start of the game he was doing the right thing imo taking contact and trying to finish, those were all shots he was making in pre season.

Comment

• I think it would be a good time to make DeMar our starting SF. I think he's come to a point that he could really do it. Do you guys agree with that?
                          Last edited by charlesnba23; Sat Nov 16, 2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                            I think it would be a good time to make DeMar our starting SF. I think he's come to a point that he could really do it. Do you guys agree with that?
                            Rudy Gay wouldn't.

On top of that, I wouldn't feel comfortable having DD guard players like Lebron, Durant, Melo, etc.
                            OG is our king

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                              I think it would be a good time to make DeMar our starting SF. I think he's come to a point that he could really do it. Do you guys agree with that?
                              No. DeMar isn't big enough to be a full time 3, and he tends to do worse when matched up against bigger and/or longer players.

The absolute only positive I can think of is that he wouldn't be exposed on D for failing to keep up with his man as he chases through screens, since SFs tend to not get used that way. Of course the flipside is that he'll struggle to guard SFs in the post, though maybe not as badly as he struggles to chase SGs.

Comment

• Is it me or does anyone else feel like, DeRozan > Gay?

I think DeMar is the better player.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X