X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    That is impressive.

I want to see it sustained over 7 seasons lol
    Are you willing to take 13 games before an injury?
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Nosike wrote: View Post
      Umm wouldn't that essentially make him Durant lol...?
      Minus a few key attributes but scoring, yes, and I will gladly take it.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Are you willing to take 13 games before an injury?
        Fool me once.....

Comment

• DeMar getting some NBA.com love too:

Comment

• Demar was a Nominee for Player of the Week at NBA.com as well:
            http://www.nba.com/2013/news/11/25/w...eek/index.html

Hope he keeps it up, has been a lot of fun to watch.

Comment

Minus a few key attributes but scoring, yes, and I will gladly take it.
              Umm if you're not gonna be happy with DeMar unless he scores at Durant level, then you may need to find a new team (either the Heat or Thunder).

Comment

Umm if you're not gonna be happy with DeMar unless he scores at Durant level, then you may need to find a new team (either the Heat or Thunder).
                Now, now. That's not needed here.
                We all want what's best for the Raptors. The whole point of the forum is to discuss (and debate) what that 'best' is.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  Now, now. That's not needed here.
                  We all want what's best for the Raptors. The whole point of the forum is to discuss (and debate) what that 'best' is.
                  Sorry my bad, didn't mean he should stop being a fan, it was hyperbole.

Just meant that the only way you're going to have a player on your team producing at that level is if you're a fan of the Heat or Thunder.

Comment

Who said I wasn't happy with DD?

You made the comparison to Durant and I noted that Durant does a lot more than score but I would certainly be glad to have DD score at a KD clip for more than 5 games. It would actually balance the many holes he still has in his game.

The attempts to continually prove me wrong to the point of lunacy is really tiring, Xix, er, I mean Nosike.

Comment

You made the comparison to Durant and I noted that Durant does a lot more than score but I would certainly be glad to have DD score at a KD clip for more than 5 games. It would actually balance the many holes he still has in his game.

The attempts to continually prove me wrong to the point of lunacy is really tiring, Xix, er, I mean Nosike.
                      b2db

Comment

Well played sir.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!! i had a strong feeling.............. lol just didnt wanna bait it out HA HA now thats funny

Comment

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                              I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!! i had a strong feeling.............. lol just didnt wanna bait it out HA HA now thats funny
                              Haha, I think we've all been wondering the same thing....
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I know Derozan is playing well right now, but I'd be really interested to see how he would do without Gay, since opposing teams typically put their best/bigger defender on Gay

Comment

Working...
                                X