Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on long 2s

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/04/24...d-apart-in-nba

lowry/dd semi-defending the dying long 2 shot. its funny that they bring up aldridges efficiency in the playoffs so far by mentioning his fg% but coincidentally leave out derozans by just saying he had a monster game 2.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Nikon P510. It's got a Fixed 40X Zoom Lens.
      Nice, must have a pretty quick shutter to be able to capture action shots with minimal blurring. Great for a non-DSLR.

If I can somehow land tickets to game 5, I'm hoping to do the same.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
        Sickest form ever.
        Chack Hayes has a fantastic FT too...

Comment

• What is this shoe that DeMar is wearing? anyone know?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
            Chack Hayes has a fantastic FT too...

Thankfully Hayes has reduced the ugliness of his FT style by like 30%. And he still somehow shot 80% on FTs for the season (only 20/25 but still)

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              What is this shoe that DeMar is wearing? anyone know?

The new Kobe's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Dd the first raptor to score 30 point in consecutive playoffs games.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Not bad.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DeMar DeRozan is going to score a lot of points in his career. When it's all said and done. Hopefully their all as a raptor.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      DeMar DeRozan is going to score a lot of points in his career. When it's all said and done. Hopefully their all as a raptor.

And hopefully he continues to work on his D so he can help prevent points from being scored on the Raptors. Props to DD for his improvement in scoring this year. I hope he spends the whole summer on his lateral movement and in practicing getting around screens.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                        And hopefully he continues to work on his D so he can help prevent points from being scored on the Raptors. Props to DD for his improvement in scoring this year. I hope he spends the whole summer on his lateral movement and in practicing getting around screens.
                        He's got a 6'9 wingspan and is athletic, if ross can become a solid defender so can dd
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                          He's got a 6'9 wingspan and is athletic, if ross can become a solid defender so can dd
                          Wow I'm shocked he has a 6'9 wingspan, thought it was around 6'7 or so

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                            Wow I'm shocked he has a 6'9 wingspan, thought it was around 6'7 or so

Draft express had that measure when he came into the league, it might have increased maybe cuz that was when he was 19.

He has the tools to be a solid defender
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              Draft express had that measure when he came into the league, it might have increased maybe cuz that was when he was 19.

He has the tools to be a solid defender
                              One thing I noticed about DD is that he's not quick, he doesn't have that first step or can't run down the court like Ross which is what negatively impacts his game a lot imo, he would be so much more better with quickness.

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                                One thing I noticed about DD is that he's not quick, he doesn't have that first step or can't run down the court like Ross which is what negatively impacts his game a lot imo, he would be so much more better with quickness.

I think that his speed has more to do with his playing style. You saw last night how he was able to break down AK47 by throwing a series of slow crossovers at him until he started leaning, then he would quickly go to the rim or pull-up.

His first step is definitely rather slow. He's adjusted to that though, and has learned how to get defenders in the air and draw fouls.
                                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X