No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Great Article! My level of respect for Derozan just tripled! he gives me hope for the Raptors! he's becoming a stud! If I was colangelo, i would do everything in my power to trade for jennings and reunite the compton kids! Give them Bargnani! He is garbage!

Comment

• JalenRose5 wrote: View Post
      What a Great Article! My level of respect for Derozan just tripled! he gives me hope for the Raptors! he's becoming a stud! If I was colangelo, i would do everything in my power to trade for jennings and reunite the compton kids! Give them Bargnani! He is garbage!
      plus one.

Comment

• Nice article! I read something like that in another article before this season. Brandon Jennings and DeMar DeRozan would be a nice 1 2 punch. And they already have good chemistry. Ever since this team drafted DeMar i noticed him and Brandon have a tight connection. It was clear that this was no new relationship. Honestly, im hoping with a player like DeMar we can now start attracting bigger free agents. I hear Dwight howard thinks high about him. Call me insane but it would be unreal to see him in a Raptors uniform.
        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• They edited the article, yesterday it said "his 15.5 ppg leads the team"

Comment

• That was an excellent read. The good parenting he received and his background adds another level of confidence in him.

Comment

• wow - great read and great for nba.com for finally paying attention to a raptor! demar is going to be a superstar in this league in a few years, and hopefully he'll still be in a raptor uniform when he does. the terms "class act" come to mind when i read this article and the fact that he's still only a child in his early 20s makes it all the better; so much upside

ladies and gentlemen, i present to you, the future of toronto raptors basketball.......DEMAR DEROZAN!
              Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

• Ya i noticed that too! goes to show that they can't even look into the stats. Thats sad.
                We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Nice! It's funny how a lot of "fans" never even gave this guy a chance to be successful when we drafted him. People doubted his abilities and if he would ever become an all star. The truth is i believed in him before this team even drafted him. Being a fan of NCAA hoops. I watched a few of his games at USC. All i could think was that he would be a excellent fit for our team.

Comment

• DeRozan featured in USA today

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baske...-players_N.htm

nice article about DeRozan's progression in his sophmore year.
                    Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

• Good read. I think people around here are sometimes too hard one him and lose sight of the fact that he's so young.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Good read. I think people around here are sometimes too hard one him and lose sight of the fact that he's so young.
                        exactly, people seem to be very critical of him even though the kids younger then me and finally getting to play in the spotlight for the first time. last year i cant even remember a play being run for the kid and even though he started every game, he was basically just out there floating around as a last option which doesnt necesarily help in his development or understanding of execution.
                        now this year hes finally getting his chance and doing quite well in my opinion even though he might be a little streaky, i dont hear nybody giving players like thabeet or harden praise even though they were selected way ahead of him.

Comment

• Vince Carter played three years at UNC before entering the NBA. in his rookie season he averaged 18pts.

Demar is still a year behind Carter in development, and is averaging 15.5 pts per game which is almost double his rookie season!

The only high school players that dominated from the get go was Lebron and amare, but thats because they're not human!

McGrady, Kobe took a couple years before bloom. Derozan will be next! Wooooooh!

Comment

• And the Raps/DD get free mentoring from Kobe. How good can that be...to scrimmage in the off season and get advice on the game/nba from the man?

Comment

• Pretty good unless he's starting to think he wants to be a Laker.

Comment

• DeMar @ The 2011 Dunk Comp.: DeMar Vents Frustrations (See post #114)

Yessirrr!! Darryl Dr. "Dunkenstein" Dawkins is here to start the juices flowing for DeMar. He's here to work on ideas and such. The man is cool and funny. Great personality and it's gonna be CRAZY to see one of the legends of highlight reels return to the game, in this way. Maybe he'll bring the inner beast out in DeMar. Check out his interview video, this morning:

Video Link:
                                http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/dar...ins-feb-3-2011
                                The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                                Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                                www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                                http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Working...
                                X