No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's a smart kid. I'm hoping pick # 9 is lucky for BC (he drafted Amar'e at the same spot). DD got plenty of love at the game yesterday as well (not gonna make a new thread for this).

DeMar DeRozan - B+

A rookie-sophomore game offers DeRozan the perfect platform. He can show off his athleticism without having to make any defensive decisions or pass the ball. No one expected him to initiate plays, only to finish them -- and he obliged.

Source.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• You guys ever see 'Rebound: Legend of Earl Manigault'? Movie is sick. One of my favourite basketball movies.
      I always remembered the double dunk he does.

Skip too 3:20. Or watch the whole thing.
      "Thats two Mother****ers!" hahaha So good.

If Demar does that, he's win for suure.
      Last edited by Joey; Sat Feb 19, 2011, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• If mediocrity prevails (which it usually does) Griffin will win. He's a good player but all I have seen out of him is power dunks and no finesse. He's 6'10 and like 250 of course he can dunk. Pretty odd that Demar is the shortest in the competition at 6'7. I mean cmon, McGee is 7'0 for christs sake. What's the point? Bigmen usually don't pull of many amazing stylistic dunks. The dunk contest means nothing now it's a popularity contest. Like Dwight Howard putting on a cape and throwing the ball in the hoop.

Comment

• mcgee is skinny and lanky he might surprise us all, u see him at summer league
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
            mcgee is skinny and lanky he might surprise us all, u see him at summer league
            Totally, don't sleep on him. He could prob get higher than anyone else.
            Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
              He's a smart kid. I'm hoping pick # 9 is lucky for BC (he drafted Amar'e at the same spot).
              Marion, too.

Comment

• DD robbed!

DeMar's first dunk was much more impressive than Griffin's second.

Rigged!

DeRozan's second was best of first round.

Comment

• He should be in the final.....
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• demar had 44 on first dunk

griffin bailed on first dunk, went to different. nothing special and 45? WTF

Comment

• I hate the judges. This is so bull.

BTW The Demars first dunk was 100x better then Blakes 2nd dunk.
                      Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sat Feb 19, 2011, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Barkley is awesome tonight

it don't matter how pretty a girl is if she dumb

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                          I hate the judges. This is so bull.

BTW The Demars first dunk was 100x better then Blakes 2nd dunk.
                          100% agree

KiA is why this went down as it did.

way to go Stern. way to go.

Comment

• Man, Derozan got robbed, this was so bullshit, he did the most technical dunks out of everyone but McGee and and Ibaka's first one. How is off the side of the backboard, under the leg worth less than off the side of the backboard, windmill? ridiculous.

Comment

• The dunk contest is officially the NBA circus.
                              Maybe evil kineval will come out next year and jump over an airplane!

Comment

• DeRozan's second dunk was crazy. Good showing for the young guy. Too bad the judges didn't feel the same way

Comment

Working...
                                X