No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully Demar will get another chance in the years to come.

Im still curious about the crazy chicken dunk??

Comment

• Agreed!

Comment

• DD was sick tonight props to him and way to represent TO!

Comment

• Show stopper - Demar Dunk 2

Edit:

East Bay Funk Remix - Demar Dunk 1 (only got a 44, BS)
          Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun Feb 20, 2011, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Honestly, did anyone really think going in that the NBA was gonna let Blake Griffin NOT make the final? And the car dunk pretty much confirmed that theory.

DD deserved it over Griffin for sure and maybe McGee (although his first dunk was sick), but hey, still a great show! Not sure it surpassed the Vince and Superman editions, but great nonetheless.

Comment

• If Demar made his first dunk, he would have been worthy of a 50.

He still should have gotten a better score though!

Comment

• robbed

This year's dunk contested was very entertaining compare to the previous years;however, once again Demar was robbed. The second dunk from Demar had me screaming like a Bit*h. Thanks for representing Canada. Keep your head up kid,you have nothing to be ashamed of. Before Blake did the VC dunk, I was saying that you should have tried a vc dunk. Good Job kid. Well done.

Comment

• jrdyck wrote: View Post
                  Honestly, did anyone really think going in that the NBA was gonna let Blake Griffin NOT make the final? And the car dunk pretty much confirmed that theory.

DD deserved it over Griffin for sure and maybe McGee (although his first dunk was sick), but hey, still a great show! Not sure it surpassed the Vince and Superman editions, but great nonetheless.
                  Your Right!
                  Blake was pretty much a shoe in

Comment

• This contest was complete and total bullshit. Griffin just had a regular ass alley oop over the 4 foot hood of a shitty kia sedan? Ugh... and he won it?? Derozan should have been in the finals with a chance to win, plain and simple. This is such bullshit...

Comment

• webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
                      man, derozan got robbed, this was so bullshit, he did the most technical dunks out of everyone but mcgee and and ibaka's first one. How is off the side of the backboard, under the leg worth less than off the side of the backboard, windmill? Ridiculous.
                      co-sign x 1000

Comment

• I was impressed that Barkley was biggin' up the Raptors future.

It seems like DeRozan's 1st dunk was penalized for the number of attemps because it was definately worth at least 47-48. Yet McGee had 7,000 attempts at his and wasn't penalized. Serge should have scored higher too on the free throw dunk, only guy ever to not step over the line. I think the free throw line hass been done to death and unless someone switches it up and goes between the legs or windmill or something, it's not going to score as high.

I also think DeRozan should have gotten more respect as he is the only guy who didn't use smoke and mirror tactics. No props. No gimmicks. Straight dunkin'.
                        Deadallus

Comment

• Blake 2nd Dunk that got a 46 somehow... clicky

Comment

• How did McGee get to the finals? That first dunk wasn't all that? The degree in difficulty for the Demar dunk was much higher. Id say he was robbed.

Comment

• Ibaka's first dunk was really impressive.

Comment

• DeMar_DeRozan DeMar DeRozan
                                No more dunk contests for me unless it's in Toronto!
                                http://twitter.com/#!/DeMar_DeRozan/...94335975190528

Comment

Working...
                                X