Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    We don't have to pay him. Let him walk
    Why in the world would we let a All-Star walk
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
      That Rudy contract is a surprise...DD & agent must raise eyebrows.
      yeah Rudy is getting payed $19 million dollars this season from previous contract and the new tv deal and the way he is performing, he should have gotten something close to it considering its probably his last big contract and the Kings were the one's that are offering it in order to retain his services.

Most players with value who are approaching free agency are opting for a bidding war in the summer of 2015 or 2016.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        yeah Rudy is getting payed $19 million dollars this season from previous contract and the new tv deal and the way he is performing, he should have gotten something close to it considering its probably his last big contract and the Kings were the one's that are offering it in order to retain his services.

Most players with value who are approaching free agency are opting for a bidding war in the summer of 2015 or 2016.
        He will have made near $100m and over $100m with this contract.

I have a feeling the hierarchy of needs factored into this decision.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
          That Rudy contract is a surprise...DD & agent must raise eyebrows.
          I don't think so man...

I think Masai and his men should be raising their eyebrows. Basically a carbon copy of dd is making only make 4 mill more than him now. And that's still 3 mill less than goran fucking Hayward

That's a great price for gay AND dd IMO
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I think DD's production level is a huge result of the opportunity he is given. I think his production level can be replaced easily enough via Ross+Val+whoever his replacement is and I would hope that Masai is firm when it comes to negotiations with DD.

I don't think DD is producing like a max player. For example, those who thought the Gordon Hayward max deal was a huge mistake, it would probably be a good time to bring up that Hayward is beating DD in nearly every statistical category....

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              I think DD's production level is a huge result of the opportunity he is given. I think his production level can be replaced easily enough via Ross+Val+whoever his replacement is and I would hope that Masai is firm when it comes to negotiations with DD.

I don't think DD is producing like a max player. For example, those who thought the Gordon Hayward max deal was a huge mistake, it would probably be a good time to bring up that Hayward is beating DD in nearly every statistical category....
              Yeah being the best player on a bad team will do that to you

It would also be a good time to bring up that Hayward is on a losing team. And it's still early. I'm by no means advocating dd is the greater player right now. But based on last years stats, dd is superior in nearly every statistical category...
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• There is also a saw-off on term which gives Gay to dip in once more (probably for his last contract) when the TV money really kicks in.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  Yeah being the best player on a bad team will do that to you

It would also be a good time to bring up that Hayward is on a losing team. And it's still early. I'm by no means advocating dd is the greater player right now. But based on last years stats, dd is superior in nearly every statistical category...
                  Hayward is on a losing team cuz his team sucks ain't his fault there rebuilding. This team would be better with Hayward then DeMar
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Hayward is on a losing team cuz his team sucks ain't his fault there rebuilding. This team would be better with Hayward then DeMar
                    The kid from last night??

Hell ya, I like him. He's a good player.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                      I think DD's production level is a huge result of the opportunity he is given. I think his production level can be replaced easily enough via Ross+Val+whoever his replacement is and I would hope that Masai is firm when it comes to negotiations with DD.

Replace DD with JJ in the starting 5 and slide Ross over to the 2 spot. Team still about as good?

Honest question, give me an honest answer.

Comment

• So many Demar haters its crazy

#DeMarDeAll-Star > Haters
                        #ProveEm
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                          So many Demar haters its crazy

#ProveEm
                          Stop using the word "haters". It just causes problems.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                            So many Demar haters its crazy

#ProveEm
                            Did we hurt you're feeling fanboy?
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Did we hurt you're feeling fanboy?
                              I'll reiterate the same concept. Stop using the word "fanboy" it causes problems.

These discussions are all fine until people start using labels for "the other side".

Comment

• NaijaBoy17 wrote: View Post
                                Replace DD with JJ in the starting 5 and slide Ross over to the 2 spot. Team still about as good?

Honest question, give me an honest answer.
                                The team wouldn't be as good because our bench becomes woeful without JJ (at this point)

I would like to see a player who can shoot the three with some form of consistency, or be more of a playmaker rather than a scorer off the drive. Basically the perfect replacement for DD on this team would be Goran Dragic.

Unfortunately said players are quite rare.

Though I think we drafted one....but nobody know the Bruno...yet

Comment

Working...
                                X