No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD got robbed I think it is because he went first, and missed a few times before getting it right and it made his dunk look less impressive. But after that the judges realized that all the participants were missing like 10 times before they made it, by then though it was too late, they had already given him a 44 and FCUKED him up. This is BS.
    "Defense wins championships."

Comment

• Its politics now. Ball.

Comment

• i blame amir, he was messing up the 1st dunk, if he got it down 3rd try he would have gotten 47,48
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Ranly wrote: View Post
          This year's dunk contested was very entertaining compare to the previous years;however, once again Demar was robbed. The second dunk from Demar had me screaming like a Bit*h. Thanks for representing Canada. Keep your head up kid,you have nothing to be ashamed of. Before Blake did the VC dunk, I was saying that you should have tried a vc dunk. Good Job kid. Well done.
          I totally agree with you Ranly. Great job and thanks for representing Canada.

Peace

Comment

• Rg1990 wrote: View Post
            I want bare bones dunking. No props or gimmicks. Straight dunking
            Same! i like how demar kept it true and didint get a gimicky, this year ws entertaining but abit much. They judged demar first dunk low cause of the tries but i was atching mcgee and literally booing the TV. they need to put a ceertain ammount of tries. i dont want to see a guy try 10 times. what was up with that final dunk redo too, the ball clearly weent in the rim... and Mcgee's mom lol WTF kissing all the guys, i think alot of ppl ( ex nba players) were like wtf is she doing .. i was posotive the next thing was gonna be a Nip Slip or something
            Last edited by pesterm1; Sun Feb 20, 2011, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• pesterm1 wrote: View Post
              ... and Mcgee's mom lol WTF kissing all the guys, i think alot of ppl ( ex nba players) were like wtf is she doing .. i was posotive the next thing was gonna be a Nip Slip or something
              Probably Delonte West goes "Damn, I gotta get my hands on that. Hey Danny (Ainge), sorry man, but I would like to bring my talents to the nation's capital"

Comment

• Matt52 wrote:
                DeMar's first dunk was much more impressive than Griffin's second.

Rigged!

DeRozan's second was best of first round.
                Demar got robbed! Not saying he should have won but he definitely should have been in the finals with Blake Griffin. Demar's dunks were about athleticism, no props, no shenanigans..just pure athletic dunks based on skills. The only dunks comparable were Blake Griffin, minus the car. Serge Ibaka's free throw dunk was impressive. McGee's two basket dunk was good. But the scoring format needs to be changed if a stuff toy dunk scores higher than a ball off the back support, catch it mid air, between the legs for a dunk.

Comment

• (HD)

Comment

• DD lost it for being the first in line ....and then taking so many attempts...sucked the air out of the arena and the judges. And it was probably the most techincally difficult one when all was said and done. As with last year his sequence of dunk choice (by round) were ass backwards...should be putting the most difficult for the later round and concentrating on wowing them with clean & thunder upfront.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                      DD lost it for being the first in line ....and then taking so many attempts...sucked the air out of the arena and the judges. And it was probably the most techincally difficult one when all was said and done. As with last year his sequence of dunk choice (by round) were ass backwards...should be putting the most difficult for the later round and concentrating on wowing them with clean & thunder upfront.
                      McGee took like 100 attempts on both dunks and he didn't get penalized

Comment

• bleeding_raptor wrote: View Post
                        This comment has me excited. To have a player want to be in Toronto, makes me truly respect him even more. If anyone else didn't catch what chuck said even he is excited for the 'future of the raptors' as him and reggie acknowledge they have pieces to work with in Demar, Bargnani, & Ed D. bargnani wants to be here, derozan wants to be here, Ed davis i believe will want to stay in a place where they acknowledge his talent as 12 teams passed him over. With 2 upcoming draft picks, this is how rebuilding is done as we have some salary space, and prospects.
                        no, he doesn't

Comment

• Product placement?

The dunk contest is a piece of shit now

And Kia can go fuck itself.

It jumped the shark when asshole came out of the telephone booth with a fucking superman cape on.

Comment

• This contest was complete and total bullshit. Griffin just had a regular ass alley oop over the 4 foot hood of a shitty kia sedan? Ugh... and he won it?? Derozan should have been in the finals with a chance to win, plain and simple. This is such bullshit...

As i stated in the other thread. Should have been Derozan and Mcgee, or even Ibaka, in the finals. That two rims was sick, and the teddy bear thing was pretty creative.

Comment

• not seeing derozan in the finals stings - damn judging, his 2 dunks were amazing, there's no question that it should have been him there - thanks for repping canada derozan - oh, and ESPN thinks so too:

"In truth, McGee should have been facing DeMar DeRozan in the final instead of Griffin, but the hometown Los Angeles crowd swayed the judges heavily in Griffin's favor. In particular, Griffin received 46 points on a first-round dunk from a pass off the side of the backboard. DeRozan did the same thing, except he passed the ball between his legs after the catch -- a far more difficult maneuver. Nonetheless, he only got 44 points for his effort. Given that Griffin beat out DeRozan by a point for entry into the final, it was a grievous judging error.

DeRozan's other jam, titled the "Show Stopper," was spectacular enough to earn a perfect score of 50 without any props. He threw a bounced alley-oop on the right side the court, caught it one hand, swooped the ball under the hoop and reversed it one motion without ever bringing it back into his left hand. " - Hollinger's article, the link is below

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/allsta...contest-110220

thank you ESPN, for finally getting something Raptor-related right!
                              Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X