View Poll Results: Grade Derozan's Season.

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

1 1.49%
  • B

18 26.87%
  • C

40 59.70%
  • D

8 11.94%
  • F

0 0%
Page 38 of 269 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Demar Derozan

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote GarbageTime wrote: View Post
    no those are accurate... but I understand. To the Barg boys accuracy and facts are just things that get in the way.
    What I love- this thread is about DD, and you are talking about Bargs LMFAO

ADMIT IT SON! DD AINT AS GOOD AS U THINK!

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    As much as I like Derozan, I beleive he will regress if we trade Bargnani. In the small sample of games without Andrea Demar has struggled. Coincidence? I think not.
    Bargnani generally struggled in games Bosh missed last season, but he adjusted this season. Any time defenses can suddenly focus on you and you're not used to it, there will be an adjustment period. DeRozan has adjusted with increased defensive attention this year, and I expect him to continue to do so.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Nahh beee what applies to one applies to all.

The NBA is a what have you done for me lately league. None of us have the time to wait another 2 years geez you want me to be dead. I want production now... What is this if he wants to develope get down to the dleague and join solomon.
    Actually yeah, DD would be an all star in the D league, it is suited for him, chuck a bunch of bricks, no defense, etc.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea good point. It takes a MAN to be the MAN. Not everyone is ready to handle the pressure of being the man. Bargnani could easily turtle up and take 8 shots per game if he cared about PER and all that bullshit. But he wants to be the man RESPECT.
    That's right, that is right

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Mr Defence all of a sudden doesn't like blocks? Wow make your mind I want your defenition of a good defensive player. I bet you don't even watch the games. You just check box scores and pop a bottle of champaigne when you see Bargnani has less than 5 boards a game.
    You really want to get into a debate with me about whether a player getting blocks means he's playing good defense? I'm certainly willing, but I'm giving you a chance to think about what you said there.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Ur funny lil bro, I'm glad you are on this board. I can tell you we would be better off with another 2 , even the other 2's from DD's draft class
    he has had the most improvement in PPG than ANY sophmore.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like