Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special1 wrote: View Post
    Except Beal and Pierce (tied the game with 25 secs left) hit big 3 pointers in the Washington game....

You really need to stop making things up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    They are at the bottom in three point attempts. Two shots aren't a 48 min game. You need to look stuff up that is easily referenced.
    Washington is low in 3PA and #4 in the league in 3P%, for whatever it's worth.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• More "fans" upset with the Raptors?

Take out your frustrations on our 33-15 team by playing gm mode on 2k15 for the Raptors. If you can do better, all the more power to you.

I personally love the fact that we have a team I feel many Canadians can identify with now. Tough, hard-nosed mentality with a never give up attitude.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
        Washington is low in 3PA and #4 in the league in 3P%, for whatever it's worth.
        And people call for Casey's head...
        That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Stevo wrote: View Post
          More "fans" upset with the Raptors?

Take out your frustrations on our 33-15 team by playing gm mode on 2k15 for the Raptors. If you can do better, all the more power to you.

I personally love the fact that we have a team I feel many Canadians can identify with now. Tough, hard-nosed mentality with a never give up attitude.
          Which is needed when you blow 18 point leads in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

Haha, just jokes - couldn't resist.

Of course I'm enjoying the winning and the big plays that lead to wins, like anybody else. Doesn't mean this big picture discussion about where things are heading overall isn't worthwhile. Plenty of flawed teams have had a satisfying amount of regular season success with no shot of really doing damage in the playoffs. I have no interest in seeing the Rap become one of those teams.

All that said, of course I'm enjoying 33-15 a heck of a lot more than all the losing seasons that came before.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Well, this thread is about trading DD right?

Under what circumstances would anyone trade DD right now, given that they understand what DD means to the team, the fans, and the city?

He's seen improvement on an annual basis on his game.
            He's accepted and embraced leadership on this team.
            He's shown to be willing to defer his touches for the sake of the team winning.

If we're just talking about stats and ability, if the right deal came along I'd trade him in a heartbeat. But there are intangibles that are present. The number one thing about DD that tells us he shouldn't be traded right now is simply that he, unlike over 95% of the other nba players in the league has embraced the city and it's fans as a part of his own. For one of our leading players to do that is amazing.

Unless DD turns around and presents himself in a way none of us can identify with, like whining about not getting enough touches, or tying other players shoelaces, or even minor things like taking to twitter to rant with a fan..........

.........is there any reason to trade him now?

To many players, winning means the most. To DD, atleast right now, it really seems like winning as a Raptor means the most.

That's a walking, talking, billboard that suits the brand the Raptors are developing.

Trading DD is really gibberish whether long-term or short-term. The highest valued players in the league (IMO) are Steph Curry and Anthony Davis.

Would it be smart to trade for them based on talent as opposed to based on their personal values? Do they want to represent the north? Have they been with us for the tough times to be emotionally driven to winning with us at all costs?

Comment

• Stevo wrote: View Post
              Well, this thread is about trading DD right?

Under what circumstances would anyone trade DD right now, given that they understand what DD means to the team, the fans, and the city?

He's seen improvement on an annual basis on his game.
              He's accepted and embraced leadership on this team.
              He's shown to be willing to defer his touches for the sake of the team winning.

If we're just talking about stats and ability, if the right deal came along I'd trade him in a heartbeat. But there are intangibles that are present. The number one thing about DD that tells us he shouldn't be traded right now is simply that he, unlike over 95% of the other nba players in the league has embraced the city and it's fans as a part of his own. For one of our leading players to do that is amazing.

Unless DD turns around and presents himself in a way none of us can identify with, like whining about not getting enough touches, or tying other players shoelaces, or even minor things like taking to twitter to rant with a fan..........

.........is there any reason to trade him now?

To many players, winning means the most. To DD, atleast right now, it really seems like winning as a Raptor means the most.

That's a walking, talking, billboard that suits the brand the Raptors are developing.

Trading DD is really gibberish whether long-term or short-term. The highest valued players in the league (IMO) are Steph Curry and Anthony Davis.

Would it be smart to trade for them based on talent as opposed to based on their personal values? Do they want to represent the north? Have they been with us for the tough times to be emotionally driven to winning with us at all costs?
              You realize that only 2 players remaining on the entire roster have been with the raptors through the "tough times" now right? The rest are all gone. And we're still doing just fine.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                You realize that only 2 players remaining on the entire roster have been with the raptors through the "tough times" now right? The rest are all gone. And we're still doing just fine.
                whatever, his post was bang on (even though i didnt read it.)

#33-15
                #firecasey
                #tradederozan

Comment

• #KeepCaseyonShortLeash

#Bringin3&DGuy

#YOLOnomore

#BigBallsGV
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• #hashtag

Comment

• #hastagsarehighlystupid
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• #almostasstupidasalargeportionofcompletelydilusion alraptorfans

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          #almostasstupidasalargeportionofcompletelydilusion alraptorfans
                          #Bestposteva

Funny enough, most fans seem to be on the same page.
                          Axel wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• yeah, peeps just get a bit crazy at times, I do it too.

If were being rational.... this team was so shitty just three years ago...now they are second in the east only to a team that has gone into some sort of uber beast mode. 33-15? I take that all day long.

The 15 losses ruined my 69 win prediction, but even then, I dont think its time to start firing people just yet.

just wait till they sign durant

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              yeah, peeps just get a bit crazy at times, I do it too.

If were being rational.... this team was so shitty just three years ago...now they are second in the east only to a team that has gone into some sort of uber beast mode. 33-15? I take that all day long.

The 15 losses ruined my 69 win prediction, but even then, I dont think its time to start firing people just yet.

just wait till they sign durant
                              wait. you predicted 69 wins?

you should be fired. #YouHashtagHater

Comment

• hahahaha yep.

and abou 20 games in I started to believe my own BS

were all back to earth now though

Comment

Working...
                                X