No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he must be the hardest worker in the nba, at least at making sure that anything he does is posted on some form of social media at least.

Comment

• Bear wrote: View Post
      he must be the hardest worker in the nba, at least at making sure that anything he does is posted on some form of social media at least.
      Honestly who gives a crap?

Dude doesn't out work anyone on the court so I call BS. You want to see a hard worker watch 30 seconds of MKG hound the crap out of the ball or going for an offensive rebound. That's real hard work.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
        Honestly who gives a crap?

Dude doesn't out work anyone on the court so I call BS. You want to see a hard worker watch 30 seconds of MKG hound the crap out of the ball or going for an offensive rebound. That's real hard work.
        I give a crap in that at least he's not Terrence Ross. On the other hand, yeah, offseason workload is really overhyped. Virtually all these guys work on their game now, all the time. The days of guys showing up to training camp 15 pounds overweight and working themselves back into game shape through training camp and pre-season games are long, long, long gone. Except for an unhappy Boris Diaw. He'll do that if he doesn't like his team.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

he must be the hardest worker in the nba, at least at making sure that anything he does is posted on some form of social media at least.
          His not the one posting it.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DeMar DeRozan will have his best season yet. Book it!
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Actually its his Dribble Coach (HandleLife) that posts it to Instagram.
              Despite what many of you may think "dribble2much" is not Demar. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Actually its his Dribble Coach (HandleLife) that posts it to Instagram.
                Despite what many of you may think "dribble2much" is not Demar. Lol
                Even as a Demar supporter, I'm really tired of these. I'd much rather start seeing some 3pter4life videos posted by makeshots2much.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Even as a Demar supporter, I'm really tired of these. I'd much rather start seeing some 3pter4life life videos posted by makeshots2much.
                  Can't say I disagree. Videos of him hoisting up 100 3's (and making some) would go a long way.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    I give a crap in that at least he's not Terrence Ross. On the other hand, yeah, offseason workload is really overhyped. Virtually all these guys work on their game now, all the time. The days of guys showing up to training camp 15 pounds overweight and working themselves back into game shape through training camp and pre-season games are long, long, long gone. Except for an unhappy Boris Diaw. He'll do that if he doesn't like his team.
                    We have all seen TR play harder than DD. Remember those games against George where he went at him defensively and shut him down? Ross has also does in spurts when he is engaged in the game.

Have you ever seen DD play that hard? No, because he is a soft player.

Comment

We have all seen TR play harder than DD. Remember those games against George where he went at him defensively and shut him down? Ross has also does in spurts when he is engaged in the game.

How about that time when we played Cleveland in Cleveland and went head to head with LBJ.

I don't know why I'm even arguing this. Any statement made that Ross plays harder than DD is laughable.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

We have also ALL seen Demar play harder than TRoss 98% of the time... So there's that.
                        Your argument is that TR chooses when to be engaged and therefore, somehow gives more effort than Demar? Because of how he played Paul George ONE TIME?

You're defending a guy who literally didn't move the needle for us AT ALL this year? A guy who chooses to be "engaged" 1 out of 20 games? If that. Terrence Ross literally contributed ZERO to our bottom line this year. And you're going to try and argue that he gives more than Demar? Unreal.

Comment

• You missed the point of the argument

Point 1: DD is one of the hardest working guys in the NBA

Point 2: No he isn't. Compared to MKG

Point 3: He may not be a hard worker but he works harder than TRoss

Point 4: No he doesn't. I have seen Ross play harder than DD more often than not, and that says a lot because Ross, as we all know, loves to float through games.

Overall meaning: DD does not outwork anyone on the court, not even TRoss.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            How about that time when we played Cleveland in Cleveland and went head to head with LBJ.

I don't know why I'm even arguing this. Any statement made that Ross plays harder than DD is laughable.
                            Laughable is an understatement!
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

You missed the point of the argument

Point 1: DD is one of the hardest working guys in the NBA

Point 2: No he isn't. Compared to MKG

Point 3: He may not be a hard worker but he works harder than TRoss

Point 4: No he doesn't. I have seen Ross play harder than DD more often than not, and that says a lot because Ross, as we all know, loves to float through games.

Overall meaning: DD does not outwork anyone on the court, not even TRoss.
                              I didn't miss anything ... I got it all.

You are saying that TRoss works harder than Demar "more often than not".
                              I find that hilarious and completely ridiculous.

The point I believe you missed, or are deliberately ignoring, is Bear said Demar has to be "one of the hardest working guys at posting stuff to social media". So first and fore-most, I believe Bear was making a joke, and you saw it as another opportunity to shit on Demar. +1 for you.

People tend to rave about Demars work ethic off the court. Which is obviously what was being discussed, and yet you created this complete straw man argument about how Demar gives no on-court effort, and is somehow now more useless than TRoss.
                              Last edited by Joey; Mon Jun 8, 2015, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                I didn't miss anything ... I got it all.

You are saying that TRoss works harder than Demar "more often than not".
                                I find that hilarious and completely ridiculous.

The point I believe you missed, or are deliberately ignoring, is Bear said Demar has to be "one of the hardest working guys at posting stuff to social media". So first and fore-most, I believe Bear was making a joke, and you saw it as another opportunity to shit on Demar. +1 for you.

People tend to rave about Demars work ethic off the court. Which is obviously what was being discussed, and yet you created this complete straw man argument about how Demar gives no on-court effort, and is somehow now more useless than TRoss.
                                Any argument saying he is a hard worker off the court is also a straw man argument as none of us can actually see this. What we can see is that he doesn't out work opponents on the court.

Doesn't "out work" (ie play with more intensity) TRoss =/= worse than TRoss

Your interpretation skill need work Joey

Comment

Working...
                                X