No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ed davis is already our best player if not it's amir Johnson...

Comment

• Tim W. wrote:
      Without the liability that is Bargnani, the great DeMar DeRozan showed that he is ready to take over the teams scoring when Bargnani is thankfully banished from the team this summer. He is obviously now the best player on the team.
      Wait. I thought he "might one day be a good player" or something. Now he's "great"?

He doesn't have any great statistics. He doesn't cause the Raptors to win a lot of games. What's great about him?

Comment

• Tim W. wrote:
        Without the liability that is Bargnani, the great DeMar DeRozan showed that he is ready to take over the teams scoring when Bargnani is thankfully banished from the team this summer. He is obviously now the best player on the team.

LOOOOLL, How pathetic to have your whole life revolved about the hate for a certain player that does not even know you exist.

It made you come out and post nonsense like above and make yourself look as foolish as it comes.

DD has shown alot of improvement in offense but not much on D But it is interesting that Tim chooses to ignore that when it comes to DD and highlight it when it comes to AB.

Enough time wasted on this, I think by now everyone knows what Tim is all about.

Comment

• Did Multipaul hack into Tim's id?

Comment

• raps4ever , not to take sides but others have notcied the raps playing better without bargs too. the announcers from chicago lastnight were saying how much bedtter the raps played without bargs too. totally unbiased opinion.

Comment

• pesterm1 wrote: View Post
              raps4ever , not to take sides but others have notcied the raps playing better without bargs too. the announcers from chicago lastnight were saying how much bedtter the raps played without bargs too. totally unbiased opinion.
              How many games this season has Raptor won without AB in the line up ?
              How many have they won with him on the line up ?

If Win/Loss is a way to measure how good we play, the above stat which is significantly in favor of AB in the line up answers the question.

AB does not need me to defend him here. He has his weakness like many other players but there is not DATA yet to support the notation that we are better without him expect the useless +/- which is pure BS.

Anyway, I am off to a 4 Weeks European Vacation in about 2 hours from now and will not be able to follow the team for the rest of the season.
              Lets hope for a better season next year.
              Last edited by Raptor4Ever; Sun Apr 3, 2011, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                How many games this season has Raptor won without AB in the line up ?
                How many have they won with him on the line up ?

If Win/Loss is a way to measure how good we play, the above stat which is significantly in favor of AB in the line up answers the question.

AB does not need me to defend him here. He has his weakness like many other players but there is not DATA yet to support the notation that we are better without him expect the useless +/- which is pure BS.

Anyway, I am off to a 4 Weeks European Vacation in about 2 hours from now and will not be able to follow the team for the rest of the season.
                Lets hope for a better season next year.
                How many games have the Raptors won with Reggie Evans and without him? Apparently Reggie is the best player on the team. How many games if the games Bargnani missed were against +.500 teams? How many games have the Raptors won with and without Calderon? It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Bargnani missing a game is not the only factor that determines the outcome.
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• While DD played exceptionally, I really think a significant amount of credit goes to the man in the middle, Ed Davis. This dude went off defensively and offensively last night. He showed how well this team can be with a defensive anchor in the paint. Also, although Amir did struggle, he too played pretty well defensively.

What I'm trying to say is that, if you have a real defensive anchor in the paint, the other players naturally get a chance to shine. And that's what we need.

Comment

• I dunno guys, I agree. He's much more efficient and does the other things (assists, rebounds) better than Bargs. Very quietly over the past couple months he's been racking up more assists. Dude used to be AWFUL at creating for others and putting the ball in the hands of someone who's in a better place to score.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                      I dunno guys, I agree. He's much more efficient and does the other things (assists, rebounds) better than Bargs. Very quietly over the past couple months he's been racking up more assists. Dude used to be AWFUL at creating for others and putting the ball in the hands of someone who's in a better place to score.
                      It is a definite debate. DeMar has grown quite a bit this year. Unfortunately saying anyone is the best player on the Raptors is like saying she is the hottest chick in the bar with facial hair.

Comment

• um, did u notice we lost last night?
                        Personally, i like when Bargs and DD play together, they can be lethal. I hope they work together in the offseason. I posted at the beginning of the season a thread called: king bargs, prince dero. I believe they pack an amazing 1-2 punch. I would love even more to see Kemba with them next year, with big Ed and james johnson. I love this squad and our team's future

Comment

• Love the team's energy and hustle out there without Bargnani's chucking and Jose's matador defense. Chemistry seems much better.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                            um, did u notice we lost last night?
                            Personally, i like when Bargs and DD play together, they can be lethal. I hope they work together in the offseason. I posted at the beginning of the season a thread called: king bargs, prince dero. I believe they pack an amazing 1-2 punch. I would love even more to see Kemba with them next year, with big Ed and james johnson. I love this squad and our team's future
                            offesively yes. But defencively we are shit. We beat orlando tonight, if bargs was playing d howard would have had like 40 points and 20 rebounds and we would have lost. I like bargnani but he is not the right fit for our team anymore, he would be better off somewhere else. Same with jose.

Comment

• Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                              LOOOOLL, How pathetic to have your whole life revolved about the hate for a certain player that does not even know you exist.

It made you come out and post nonsense like above and make yourself look as foolish as it comes.

DD has shown alot of improvement in offense but not much on D But it is interesting that Tim chooses to ignore that when it comes to DD and highlight it when it comes to AB.

Enough time wasted on this, I think by now everyone knows what Tim is all about.
                              thats cause bargnani is garbage defencively. Demar is half decent at defence and will continue to improve in all area's, as for bargnani he has been here 5 years and has done nothing good for this team. Trading him will be the best thing to do and you bargnani lovers will finally stfu.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                                um, did u notice we lost last night?
                                wow a positive comment. I actualy agree. i would take irving over walker though, if that's an option

Comment

Working...
                                X