Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Highest usage, most shots, highest ppg - that's why you gameplan for DeMar. Same as how you gameplan for every other team. They also gameplan for Gordon Hayward, Goran Dragic, and any other B or C level star who happens to be the highest scoring player on his team. That's how defensive game planning works. It has nothing to do with respect or how good you think the other team's scorer actually is. You just know the team is going to be feeding that guy the most shots.

And yeah, some gameplans actually include letting low efficiency players shoot as much as they want.
    That's why I said

Let that boy chuck!

Comment

• The fact that Carroll got one vote speaks volumes about this 'poll'.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        The fact that Carroll got one vote speaks volumes about this 'poll'.
        Because most NBA players think of the other players on are team as just role players
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Players think his very good, coaches think his very good. Could it possibly be that just maybe DD is a very good player?
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
            Its pretty obvious the gameplan for Demar, put someone tall and fast on him. It doesn't matter if you're being sarcastic.
            Yes. That's also how you stop any player in this league not names lebron james
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
              Very biased to ask who has the best fans in the league right after you ask who the best player on the raptors is. The player now knows you're a toronto writer and would be influenced into saying toronto to look good. Or even if they're not influenced, there's still a higher chance because now they have the raptors fresh on their mind.
              I don't know man. I'd disagree. Toronto actually does have the best fans in the nba.

Every player in the league talks about how raptors fans come into their building cheer. Remember the palace
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I_Worship_Joe_Johnson wrote: View Post
                I don't know man. I'd disagree. Toronto actually does have the best fans in the nba.

Every player in the league talks about how raptors fans come into their building cheer. Remember the palace
                I was at the game at the Palace. It was insane. And I agree that Toronto has some of the best fans, but I would've liked to have seen the response had he asked that BEFORE the best player question.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/w6zxnXNdXco
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                    Who am I kidding, he won't even hit 30, 31.5 it is. Sigs and avatars, for the whole offseason next year?
                    Deal, to be made good immediately after the regular season. I'm open to the board voting on avatars, looks like there are some good prospects.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/DrewLeague/statu...68511693062145

Improved footwork, looks a bit bigger and stronger
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Noooo! Stepback contested fadeaways! That's not what we want to see for a DeRozan summer video!

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                          Noooo! Stepback contested fadeaways! That's not what we want to see for a DeRozan summer video!
                          He isn't going to all of a sudden change his game ppl. Might as well get over it. He likes to take contested mid range jumpers and that's how it's gonna be
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                            Noooo! Stepback contested fadeaways! That's not what we want to see for a DeRozan summer video!

man look at footwork

he obviously improved tremendously
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              Deal, to be made good immediately after the regular season. I'm open to the board voting on avatars, looks like there are some good prospects.
                              I kinda wanna pick mine aha

Comment

• I'm surprised no one posted this yet. It's been like circling around social media all yesterday. Looks like we're in for another season of Demar long 2s lol. Though his footwork does look slightly (SLIGHTLY) better.

Apparently people are raving over his new step back jumper.
                                Last edited by Blacklash2k4; Sun Jul 19, 2015, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X