Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like butter to me.

Comment

• It's literally a 20 second highlight video, with 4 highlights pulled from an entire game. It's about as enlightening as his dribbling through Walmart Vine was last summer.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        It's literally a 20 second highlight video, with 4 highlights pulled from an entire game. It's about as enlightening as his dribbling through Walmart Vine was last summer.
        I'd argue less enlightening than the walmart video. The drew league is a joke.

Comment

• Lol Drew League highlights.

Worse competition than Summer League with even less actual NBA sets being run.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
            Lol Drew League highlights.

Worse competition than Summer League with even less actual NBA sets being run.
            So what's your point?, is that aa bad thing or something?
            Alot of nba player play in the drew league, especially people from LA
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
              So what's your point?, is that aa bad thing or something?
              I'm gonna assume you mean "dd" not "aa"

In case you haven't noticed, it should be blatantly obvious on these boards but I actually like DeRozan lol.

Not every post is an attack, I just don't think we should take away ANYTHING (good or bad) from the Drew League. Nothing wrong with him playing in it, in fact it's a good thing. Definitely helps stay in shape getting that basketball-cardio in, and he's enjoying himself clearly (dude obviously loves playing in that atmosphere) so more power to him.

I just think it's dumb when people say that his handle looks tighter or his shot looks smoother from watching Drew League highlights. Like you can't get any sort of useful information from there.

Comment

• 2Pats could benefit from some Drew League game. Love played there. A little less structured bbll might help 2Pat

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                  I'm gonna assume you mean "dd" not "aa"

In case you haven't noticed, it should be blatantly obvious on these boards but I actually like DeRozan lol.

Not every post is an attack, I just don't think we should take away ANYTHING (good or bad) from the Drew League. Nothing wrong with him playing in it, in fact it's a good thing. Definitely helps stay in shape getting that basketball-cardio in, and he's enjoying himself clearly (dude obviously loves playing in that atmosphere) so more power to him.

I just think it's dumb when people say that his handle looks tighter or his shot looks smoother from watching Drew League highlights. Like you can't get any sort of useful information from there.
                  jesus you're even more blinded by your own obsession with DD than i thought.

fixed:
                  Abbas wrote: View Post
                  So what's your point?, is that a bad thing or something?
                  the dude probably typed 'a' TWICE when it should have been once. thats it.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post

fixed:

would freud call that latent derozanism?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post

fixed:

DD makes no such mistakes, stop being such a hater.

Comment

• Mostly Swaggy P highlights but there are a few DD mixed in there!

Comment

• DeMar with 38/13/10 at Drew League...
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

Comment

• @DrewLeague: Top Performer for M.H.P.: @DeMar_DeRozan, in what may be line of the summer:
                            38 points (13/23 FG)
                            13 boards
                            10 dimes
                            4 steals
                            6 3s

#thedrew

Comment

• Contract year has begun baby!
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DeOscar DeRobertson

Comment