Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Demar is awesome! How about that Demar Derozan?! ...
    Annnd back on track.
    he looks like kermit the frog. does nobody else see the resemblance?!?

ahhhhh... the chi of the message board is once again balanced.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
      Well, if we're going to pick and choose games, then what about the games Bargnani played against Golden State? Or Indiana? Or The Lakers? Or New Orleans? He was awful in those games, and some of those were multiple games, not just one.

You're allowed to like who you want, but, and I feel like a broken record here, when you completely ignore the faults of one player, you completely lose credibility when criticizing another for those same faults. I've said it before, but I'm going to keep saying. You're China complaining about human rights violations. There's a reason that so many people give you a hard time. It's really hard to take what you say seriously. There are sometimes you simply seem to be trying to get reactions, with your "Bargs is King" comments, but all it does is take away credibility when you discuss other things.

WHich brings up another point. If you don't want people to post old stuff that you've said, perhaps don't post stuff that you might be embarrassed about later. I stand behind everything I say, and if I'm wrong, I admit it. You do things like posts 2 year old stats, try and make out their recent stats, and then avoid any discussion of them. And as soon as someone starts bringing in stats or facts, you turn the conversation into something else to try and avoid it. It's your M.O. and everyone here knows it. You're certainly not the only one that does that (there are about 3 or 4 others), but you're certainly famous for it.

You want people to take you seriously when you post something? Give us a reason.
      Tim, stop being such an ignorant pest. Act mature and people will respect you.

Now, back to Demar.

Demar had a great game last night, that steal on D Howard was cruccciall!!! Nice. BTW Amir had an awesoem tip in too, and that midrange game is starting to click!

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
        Tim, stop being such an ignorant pest. Act mature and people will respect you.

Now, back to Demar.

Demar had a great game last night, that steal on D Howard was cruccciall!!! Nice. BTW Amir had an awesoem tip in too, and that midrange game is starting to click!
        I get enough respect around here, because I generally stick to the topic (with people other than you) and back up my opinion. And your comment is exactly what I'm talking about. Changing the subject because you don't like what's being said. China. That's all I've got to say.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I get enough respect around here, because I generally stick to the topic (with people other than you) and back up my opinion. And your comment is exactly what I'm talking about. Changing the subject because you don't like what's being said. China. That's all I've got to say.
          My final word, I find it ironic, you start this thread with the intention of instigating/inciting a sparring match, but then ppl start agreeing with it, including MYSELF. So now, instead of being satisfied with the thread, you try to bait me into some posting battle, taking things wayyyy to personally, and make the focus of the thread about me being a "hypocrite"

Let me do you a favour

cue- waynes world fade out...dooooddododo dodoo dood o dodo odo do

Demar was great last night, smooth jumpers, nice steal, impressive game.

Apparently sonny showed him that Demar Disappoints thread from a week ago, and he said back "well, you know, watch my nex game, gainst orlando, you know, i'll show that loser that posted that he was wrong, you know, just trying to get this win"

Fin

Comment

My final word, I find it ironic, you start this thread with the intention of instigating/inciting a sparring match, but then ppl start agreeing with it, including MYSELF. So now, instead of being satisfied with the thread, you try to bait me into some posting battle, taking things wayyyy to personally, and make the focus of the thread about me being a "hypocrite"

Let me do you a favour

cue- waynes world fade out...dooooddododo dodoo dood o dodo odo do

Demar was great last night, smooth jumpers, nice steal, impressive game.

Apparently sonny showed him that Demar Disappoints thread from a week ago, and he said back "well, you know, watch my nex game, gainst orlando, you know, i'll show that loser that posted that he was wrong, you know, just trying to get this win"

Fin
            Yes, I started a thread that was in reaction to your thread, which was, not coincidentally, in reaction to a couple of recent critical Bargnani threads. And the fact that pretty much everyone realized I was riffing on you should make you realize something.

As for baiting you, guilty as charged. At least I admit it. I don't criticize every other player except Bargnani and then call people haters for criticizing him. I take any discussion I have with someone to a personal level (again, just you). I don't avoid discussions about facts and stats when they don't come out in favour of my argument.

I'm willing to let this die, but I will warn you that the moment you start doing crap like that again I'm going to be be the first one to call you out on it.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• crap... ronnie and sammi made up again....

but YOU KNOW... shit is going to hit the fan again.. cuz sammi just can't let go of what happened in miami.

Comment

• Anybody, else worried that Demar's ceiling might be Kevin Martin? Except, for martin's 3-point shooting they have similar games.
                -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Yes, I started a thread that was in reaction to your thread, which was, not coincidentally, in reaction to a couple of recent critical Bargnani threads. And the fact that pretty much everyone realized I was riffing on you should make you realize something.

As for baiting you, guilty as charged. At least I admit it. I don't criticize every other player except Bargnani and then call people haters for criticizing him. I take any discussion I have with someone to a personal level (again, just you). I don't avoid discussions about facts and stats when they don't come out in favour of my argument.

I'm willing to let this die, but I will warn you that the moment you start doing crap like that again I'm going to be be the first one to call you out on it.
                  Hahahaha, who the hell do you think u r?

Moderator, please see this guys comments abolve. He is wasting your server space making posts to bait other posters and get in personal confrontations with them!

Tim, the day you scare or threaten me is the day I stop liking Bargs, NEVER! Ahahhaha, u r hilarious man!

Bargs world order baby, King Bargs!

Keep making more threads baby, I will keep posting, cant hold a real raps fan down Miami boy! We are RR, we love winning and hate haters! Booya!

PS- "I warn you"....really! really?!!!!! Tim dub you need to chill !!! No place for internet thugs on this board, you dont intimidate me or anyone else!
                  Last edited by Multipaul; Mon Apr 4, 2011, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Moderator, please see this guys comments abolve. He is wasting your server space making posts to bait other posters and get in personal confrontations with them!

Tim, the day you scare or threaten me is the day I stop liking Bargs, NEVER! Ahahhaha, u r hilarious man!

Keep making more threads baby, I will keep posting, cant hold a real raps fan down Miami boy! We are RR, we love winning and hate haters! Booya!

PS- "I warn you"....really! really?!!!!! Tim dub you need to chill !!! No place for internet thugs on this board, you dont intimidate me or anyone else!
                    I don't really think you got a leg to stand on here, Multipaul. You're constantly baiting people.

Comment

This post had nothing to do with DeRozan and contained personal insults.
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                        I don't really think you got a leg to stand on here, Multipaul. You're constantly baiting people.
                        It's sad Mango, I see that you apply your brand of justice based on your opinion of the poster. I have done far less than Tim and have got in trouble for it. Just saying.

Comment

This post had nothing to do with DeRozan and contained personal insults.
                          Man, how old are you? Get a life Tim W, this is RR, not Haters Republic.

Comment

• oh man!! ronnie and sammi made up... but the situation found out sammi was BBMing his boy while they were apart.. and his boy is at Karma..

sitch gots to honor guy-code... shit's gon' hit the fan!!

and jwoww is pissing behind the bar.

Comment

It's sad Mango, I see that you apply your brand of justice based on your opinion of the poster. I have done far less than Tim and have got in trouble for it. Just saying.
                              I got no problems with anyone on here. I just let your posting speak for itself, brother.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                                I got no problems with anyone on here. I just let your posting speak for itself, brother.
                                I hear ya bro, in which case i'm just gonna eat some delicious desert:

Comment

Working...
                                X