Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
    oh man!! ronnie and sammi made up... but the situation found out sammi was BBMing his boy while they were apart.. and his boy is at Karma..

sitch gots to honor guy-code... shit's gon' hit the fan!!

and jwoww is pissing behind the bar.
    And Snooki is smushing her crocidilly?

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
      And Snooki is smushing her crocidilly?
      lol... you gotta admit, the jersey shore parallels in this multiple thread argument are pretty apparent.

Comment

lol... you gotta admit, the jersey shore parallels in this multiple thread argument are pretty apparent.
        But yo, since this thread is now ruined and will be locked im sure

Anyone see Snooki wrestling last night at Wrestlemania?

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
          But yo, since this thread is now ruined and will be locked im sure

Anyone see Snooki wrestling last night at Wrestlemania?

no, but im pretty sure i saw her working the machinery in willy wonka's chocolate factory.

Comment

no, but im pretty sure i saw her working the machinery in willy wonka's chocolate factory.
            Apparently she did a cartwheel and then elbow drop that was actually good.

Then she fell over the top ropes with trish stratus, unplanned, and almost got hurt

Comment

• So...Demar Derozen is pretty good...hey guys?
              "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

• hateslosing wrote: View Post
                So...Demar Derozen is pretty good...hey guys?
                lol... i tried to bring the thread back on topic awhile ago, to no avail... better to just let it get hijacked into a jersey shore thread

Comment

lol... i tried to bring the thread back on topic awhile ago, to no avail... better to just let it get hijacked into a jersey shore thread
                  So Kris Humps, he plays for NJ now, he was dating Kardashian, isnt that weird

Comment

lol, I've never actually watched that show. Does it actually take place in New Jersey? Because if so, they should have an episode where they combine with cake boss.
                    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

It's sad Mango, I see that you apply your brand of justice based on your opinion of the poster. I have done far less than Tim and have got in trouble for it. Just saying.
                      I've got to agree with Mango, Multipaul.

Yesterday and this morning sensible posts were written by everyone involved. Since then it has turned in to references of other posters made in different threads that have no bearing on conversations. Sensible discussion has turned in to open mic tryouts at professional wrestling camp. While I do not condone threads designed to poke at another poster(s), it does suck having the tables turned does it not?

Look at your post starting at 9:50am onwards:

Hey Joey,

Dont go all Tim W on me now. Unlike him, I can see reality. The reality is Demar had a good couple of games the last 2 games.

DO you want me to post a bunch of stuff you have posted in the past which I have seen you disagree with?

What about your LIGHTEN UP GUYS POST.

Chill Joey, I never said I didnt like Demar, dont start posting old sh*t to try and make me look bad.

I am allowed to state my opinion. Against the clips, he sucked, against the bulls and magic, he was good.

Do you have an issue with me seeing that? Am I NOT ALLOWED to like Demar now???
                      Joey calls you out, you bring up Tim who was not involved in this thread since the original post. You get upset at Joey, Joey reminds you of comments made in the past to which you do not own up to. Tim responds with, in my opinion a credible quote that sums up the frustration of many I believe to which you respond:

Tim, stop being such an ignorant pest. Act mature and people will respect you.
                      Using another example in the Everything Bargnani forum, another poster questions a post of mine (which I totally have no problem with), I respond, and the thread turns in to open mic night at a professional wrestling camp.

As has been mentioned many times, you have many good posts but many others that make me question if you have a child or young sibling who is hacking your account - seriously - as today was a perfect example.

It does not seem realistic to continually slap people in the face and not expect a response.

That is just my two cents. Very few decisions get made around here without discussion beforehand. For the sake of everyone, I hope the pettiness stops.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

Yesterday and this morning sensible posts were written by everyone involved. Since then it has turned in to references of other posters made in different threads that have no bearing on conversations. Sensible discussion has turned in to open mic tryouts at professional wrestling camp. While I do not condone threads designed to poke at another poster(s), it does suck having the tables turned does it not?

Joey calls you out, you bring up Tim who was not involved in this thread since the original post. You get upset at Joey, Joey reminds you of comments made in the past to which you do not own up to. Tim responds with, in my opinion a credible quote that sums up the frustration of many I believe to which you respond:

Using another example in the Everything Bargnani forum, another poster questions a post of mine (which I totally have no problem with), I respond, and the thread turns in to open mic night at a professional wrestling camp.

As has been mentioned many times, you have many good posts but many others that make me question if you have a child or young sibling who is hacking your account - seriously - as today was a perfect example.

It does not seem realistic to continually slap people in the face and not expect a response.

That is just my two cents. Very few decisions get made around here without discussion beforehand. For the sake of everyone, I hope the pettiness stops.
                        I can see your point of view. Just so you know, I have never "designed" a post to specifically "bait" another poster, as Tim has admitted. That in my opinion is taking it too far, and to me seems like abuse of this site.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

Based on the message i just got from Tim W in my inbox, it sounds like he has free reign to say whatever he wants to me with your blessing, so I will humbly get out of this thread!!!

Comment

Based on the message i just got from Tim W in my inbox, it sounds like he has free reign to say whatever he wants to me with your blessing, so I will humbly get out of this thread!!!
                            Please forward along if you are that bothered.

Comment

• On a serious note, as somebody who actually appreciates both multi's and tim's contributions on the board.. I gotta say, it's pretty obvious that at some point they're both going to blatantly go after one another.*

Just like, Ronnie is the muscle juicehead with a heart and Sammi is the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet. *You know there's going to be drama.*

Comment

On a serious note, as somebody who actually appreciates both multi's and tim's contributions on the board.. I gotta say, it's pretty obvious that at some point they're both going to blatantly go after one another.*

Just like, Ronnie is the muscle juicehead with a heart and Sammi is the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet. *You know there's going to be drama.*
                                No way man. Me and Tim are good. We both love the raps, and Raps Republic.

Comment

Working...
                                X