View Poll Results: Grade Derozan's Season.

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

1 1.49%
  • B

18 26.87%
  • C

40 59.70%
  • D

8 11.94%
  • F

0 0%
Page 87 of 316 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 6308

Thread: Everything Demar Derozan

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

i just noticed that just shooting around all summer really helps a lot. All of my friends rarely played ball all summer and all i did was shoot around in the parking lot. When i got in the gym at school i was nailing everything i even surprised myself at how much my shot improved.

Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

At the end of the day, we all know how hard Demar works. It's nothing less of his character. The one knock on him is going to be his mindset.

I remember how well composed, and poised he was in his first two years, and this past season, I was extremely surprised to see him constantly having his head down, after a play doesn't go his way.
    Now, he's not selfish, I've seen him shown some real emotion when the team is playing well, cause Demar really only cares about winning games. I just hope he can put in the hard work, with confidence and a strong mindset, and he will be a really good player.

Raptors Republic Starter theycallmeZZ's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    At the end of the day, we all know how hard Demar works. It's nothing less of his character. The one knock on him is going to be his mindset.

I remember how well composed, and poised he was in his first two years, and this past season, I was extremely surprised to see him constantly having his head down, after a play doesn't go his way.
    Now, he's not selfish, I've seen him shown some real emotion when the team is playing well, cause Demar really only cares about winning games. I just hope he can put in the hard work, with confidence and a strong mindset, and he will be a really good player.

Yeah, he was really pissed off at times...

I remember DeMar had tweeted something in anger and deleted it, and also there was that other time he threw a ball and got ejected. He also had a technical or two last year. Hopefully he can overcome this mindset.
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Raptors Republic Starter torch19's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hard work doesn't necessarily translate to excellence. I'll use the analogy of school, since NoProps sort of introduced the idea. A student can work really hard but still not get the mark. Going to class, keeping up with readings, studying; those are all good.