View Poll Results: Grade Derozan's Season.

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

1 1.49%
  • B

18 26.87%
  • C

40 59.70%
  • D

8 11.94%
  • F

0 0%
Page 95 of 217 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 4330

Thread: Everything Demar Derozan

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    His inconsistencies drive me nuts. One game rebounds like crazy then disappears for long stretches. Next game he has crazy assists then none to be seen for games on end. Plays great on defense for a trip or two and then starts watching.
    But he has been consistent with his 4th quarter vanishing acts....
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    His inconsistencies drive me nuts. One game rebounds like crazy then disappears for long stretches. Next game he has crazy assists then none to be seen for games on end. Plays great on defense for a trip or two and then starts watching.
    Ya I've noticed this for a while. He doesn't play with a lot of enthusiasm and energy. He's just going through the motions sometimes
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

way too much flip flop guy drops 20 for like 5 games straight gets punished and beaten up in a hard fought win dropping 21 against Indi and struggles against against NOH shooting 3 of 7 which is roughly 45% and having 7 points "OMG he sucks why do we even have him" Give Demar a break he had a lazy game last night a lot of the team was just going through the motions Indiana was a tough game.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    way too much flip flop guy drops 20 for like 5 games straight gets punished and beaten up in a hard fought win dropping 21 against Indi and struggles against against NOH shooting 3 of 7 which is roughly 45% and having 7 points "OMG he sucks why do we even have him" Give Demar a break he had a lazy game last night a lot of the team was just going through the motions Indiana was a tough game.
    Yeah, team rarely ran stuff for Demar. Plus, like you said, he played well in a very, very tough game. While Demar played sub-par against a bad team. I would much rather be happier with a guy that shows up vs. good teams, over showing up vs. bad teams.

Post Thanks / Like