View Poll Results: Grade Derozan's Season.

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

1 1.49%
  • B

18 26.87%
  • C

40 59.70%
  • D

8 11.94%
  • F

0 0%
Page 35 of 254 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Demar Derozan

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Why can he not be, in time?
    Because he has not shown the type of growth that one expects. Look at Rose and Curry for example and how much their game changed over the years.

Raptors Republic Starter DunkinDerozan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    I think the point of the question was that without Bargnani, the team would need a new #1 option, and whether or not DeRozan could be that guy. As for whether Bargnani being on the team prevents DeRozan from being the #1 option, I think it could. Bargnani is a volume shooter and has always taken a lot of shots. And, quite frankly, if he's not taking shots, what the hell is he on the floor for?
    Well I think your wrong. Don't get me started on what our team looks like with a combination of ed and amir or dare i say ed and reggie on the floor at the same time. It's basically like handing the other team a victory. If you want to stunt Demar's growth go ahead and trade Bargnani. Maybe your man Ed will open things up for Demar. You know teams are definitly terrified of that silky smooth jumper of his they dare not leave him open.

Raptors Republic Starter DunkinDerozan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
    Because he has not shown the type of growth that one expects. Look at Rose and Curry for example and how much their game changed over the years.
    Your comparing sg to pg. Pg develope much quicker than sg's because they don't need to adjust their games as much from college to NBA. Demar has grown leaps and bounds from last year. What Demar have you been watching?

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    Well I think your wrong. Don't get me started on what our team looks like with a combination of ed and amir or dare i say ed and reggie on the floor at the same time. It's basically like handing the other team a victory. If you want to stunt Demar's growth go ahead and trade Bargnani. Maybe your man Ed will open things up for Demar. You know teams are definitly terrified of that silky smooth jumper of his they dare not leave him open.
    If you haven't noticed, a combination of just about any current Raptor is basically handing the other team a victory. At least with Davis and Amir, you have a front line that is actually half decent on the defensive and, and both players, while not great scorers, are at least efficient offensively.

Besides, I never mentioned mentioned starting both Davis and Amir together. Neither one has the size or strength to defend the center position. I would hope that the Raptors would be able to acquire a decent center who isn't a liability on either end of the court.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    If anything Bargs will help Demar develop quicker into the primary scorer. Think Kobe, Gasol.

He won't be traded sorry to bust your balls.
    Bargs aint shit but a jumpshooting 7'0 footer with no cahonas and will get traded for a small forward come off season.

Post Thanks / Like

I voted no never. I think Demar can be a very good scorer on this or any team, but I don't see him having what it takes to score 27 a night like the clear cut team leaders do. I see him being part of a 1A-1B scoring tandem, something like a Rudy Gay Zach Randolph do in Memphis or like San Antonio and Boston does with 3 or 4 guys that can all go for 25 on a given night.

Demar has shown great improvement this tear but still has things that he needs t get better at to make scoring easier for him, and that is what I feel will hold him back.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Demar Disappoints

So who watched the Clilps game? I gotta tell you, I knew we would lose. We had no closer. With King Bargs on the sidelines, who is gonna step up?

Check the stats- Demar was chucking bricks and got annihilated by must-see BG.

Is THIS our future "franchise" guy. All the Bargs haters take notice, Double D proved he's not there yet. This team will be in rough shape next year if he is our #1 option. Yikes!

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

But he's not our future franchise guy, so what are you crying about?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Brasky wrote: View Post
    But he's not our future franchise guy, so what are you crying about?
    Not crying. Simply pointing out that he is not what alot of ppl are hyping him up to be.

I believe I saw a "Demar Jordan" post last week on this very site...

Post Thanks / Like

Hes in his second season and is a project. If anything you should be making a thread about how hes gotten better faster than most thought he would.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote ceez wrote: View Post
    Hes in his second season and is a project. If anything you should be making a thread about how hes gotten better faster than most thought he would.
    I tend to disagree with that. Demar has been getting starters minutes since day 1, and is still lacking defensively, prone to turnovers (particularly in clutch situations), has regressed in attacking the basket and has reverted to jump shooting (albeit at a fairly decent clip). With this type of metamorphosis should come some outside shooting, but he has no 3 ball game like many 2 guards do, and should.

So, I don't think BC saw him as a "project" like Bargs, nor do I think he is meeting expectations.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    I tend to disagree with that. Demar has been getting starters minutes since day 1, and is still lacking defensively, prone to turnovers (particularly in clutch situations), has regressed in attacking the basket and has reverted to jump shooting (albeit at a fairly decent clip). With this type of metamorphosis should come some outside shooting, but he has no 3 ball game like many 2 guards do, and should.

So, I don't think BC saw him as a "project" like Bargs, nor do I think he is meeting expectations.
    Bargnani is in his 5th season and still can't play defence have an excuses for that? go troll somewhere else

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Not crying. Simply pointing out that he is not what alot of ppl are hyping him up to be.

I believe I saw a "Demar Jordan" post last week on this very site...
    No, you're using a bad game by Derozan to pump your Bargnani agenda. What's the point? They both suck.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptors_ wrote: View Post
    Bargnani is in his 5th season and still can't play defence have an excuses for that? go troll somewhere else
    Clearly you must agree with me, because by virtue of your silence, you agree that Demar is a bit of a disappointment.

Regarding your troll comment, please refrain from using such language.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Brasky wrote: View Post
    No, you're using a bad game by Derozan to pump your Bargnani agenda. What's the point? They both suck.
    From time to time, they both suck. Statistically, AB is better though.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Clearly you must agree with me, because by virtue of your silence, you agree that Demar is a bit of a disappointment.

Regarding your troll comment, please refrain from using such language.
    Aren't you the idiot that got banned a few weeks ago?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Aren't you the idiot that got banned a few weeks ago?
    1. Please don't call ppl idiots on this board, it reflects a childish immaturity
    2. I'm not sure who got banned?

Again, this thread is about Demar, lets keep on the topic cupcakes

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

And derozan is in his second season and shoots 47% from the field while bargnani was shooting 38% in his second. Demar also gets less shots and makes them, bargnani chucks up 20 shots to get 20 points, thats BS. Bargnani is not a good shooter we just feed him the ball and he jacks up shots and ends up scroing 20. Your just a DeRozan hater

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

And derozan is in his second season and shoots 47% from the field while bargnani was shooting 38% in his second. Demar also gets less shots and makes them, bargnani chucks up 20 shots to get 20 points, thats BS. Bargnani is not a good shooter we just feed him the ball and he jacks up shots and ends up scroing 20. Your just a DeRozan hater
    Derozan started his 1st and 2nd year, Bargs didn't.
    Bargs get more shots because they run more plays for him, because he is the better player.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Can we lock this thread, please? It's obviously a reactionary thread and causing no good.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Page 35 of 254 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread Information