View Poll Results: Grade Derozan's Season.

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

1 1.49%
  • B

18 26.87%
  • C

40 59.70%
  • D

8 11.94%
  • F

0 0%
Page 15 of 269 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Demar Derozan

Raptors Republic Rookie Jordan-Drexler's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hell no, Don't be stupid Man
    What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it's "stupid"... in terms of ability to play their assigned position, Lopez is better at his than Dero at his. It's a matter of who has more "upside potential" and what position we need

Raptors Republic All-Star Red and White's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Its ver..."optimistic"

in the end, we should not give him up and they should not give him up

and especially with his poor play of late (ill be it not that bad) i doubt NJ would consider it

Salaries match and all, but that dosnt mean anything

But hey, and idea is an idea, people said the same thing when we drafted bargnani (example "Not good enough to be in the league, etc.).

Raptors Republic Rookie Jordan-Drexler's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    I don't think it's "stupid"... in terms of ability to play their assigned position, Lopez is better at his than Dero at his. It's a matter of who has more "upside potential" and what position we need
    Sorry I didn't mean for my comment to be derogatory, but you have to use some common sence here. Why would NJ trade their only player who is recognized in the east as one of the best centers (remember all the threads that had everyone put Lopez ahead of Barney for top 10 centers) and who's upside is a bona fide AllStar in some Upcomming years, and quite possibly the future Of the NJ franchise, for Demar.

Let me put it to you this way, Brook Lopez was ranked 15th in the fantasy rankings this year(one ahead of dwight). Demar -142
    I wouldnt do that trade in Fantasy, let alone reality.
    What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Raptors Republic Starter charlz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    The salaries and contracts match I believe.

I think with the addition of Bayless and the play of Weems, we could consider this type of deal to get another big bruiser?
    Bayless has played one game!! and has no where near the upside of DeRozen. Give DeRozen time he's 20 and scrawny.
    "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar